Channel Operations Agent
The Channel Operations Agent will be responsible for assisting Channel Managers and direct sales with their day-to-day operations while providing support and training when needed.
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, all employees are expected to:
Perform quality work within deadlines, with or without direct supervision.
Interact professionally with other employees, customers and vendors.
Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Support Our Beliefs:
Individuals create the strength of a company. Our company was founded on the following set of values that guide and inspire us every day:
Embrace “Amazing Service”
- Assist Channel Managers and Sales with executing their day-to-day tasks
- Educate Channel Managers and Sales on new tools and process
- Manage sales orders
- Make corrections to existing sales orders
- Review and execute sales contracts
- Ability to work without supervision and to make appropriate decisions
- Ability to process work accurately, and with attention to detail
- Flexible availability in work hours is required
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Travel will be required
Back to top