Asset Recovery Associate
Here's a bit more about the Asset Recovery Associate position:
Nextiva is seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual to help us recover a portion of our investment in corporate assets and/or redistribute those assets in a useful manner.
As the Asset Recovery Associate, you'll be a part of the Operations Team, reporting to the Operations leadership group. You'll work with teams across Marketing, Sales, Support, and Culture to help maximize and expedite the recovery of corporate.
- Scan and Organize all existing assets.
- Maintain accurate records of available assets.
- Keep Storage area neat and organized.
- Determine levels of usefulness and quality of devices.
- Post and manage eBay listings as needed.
- Prepare devices for shipping to purchasers.
- Distribute inventory based on approved channels.
- Work with appropriate vendor(s) to discard scrap.
- Receive incoming assets and add to inventory process.
- Factory rest and repackage devices.
- Assign/track internal team members devices to their personal accounts.
- Able to follow written and verbal communications.
- Ability to communicate internally with other teams and leadership.
- Strong work ethic, organization skills, and attention to details.
- Physically capable of moving inventory and working on your feet.
- Able to keep accurate records.
- Some familiarity with PC's and Office software.
- Able to be self-motivated with repetitive tasks.
- Some knowledge of inventory management.
- Prefer High School diploma or equivalent.
- AZ drivers license and transportation.
Meet Some of Nextiva's Employees
Michael collaborates with a small team of data scientists to incorporate natural language processing into Nextiva’s products so customers using the tools benefit from smarter computers.
Back to top