- Scottsdale, AZ
This position’s primary role is to provide administrative support to the Executive Assistant to the CEO in addition to the President. In addition to daily support this role may be involved in special projects in collaboration with various staff and departments.
- Manage calendar, e-mails, calls and voicemails, and internal and external correspondence
- Arrange meetings including coordination of Team Meetings and larger external events
- Coordinate travel, including organizational preparation and follow up like booking of travel expenses
- Managing Workflows and monitoring items like vacation requests, purchase orders, internal orders, distribution lists, Inventory etc.
- Updating materials including PowerPoint and excel spreadsheets for meetings and presentations
- Preparation and follow up of meetings including taking meeting minutes
- Support new hires through the onboarding process
- Resolve complex issues with limited guidance
- Develop collaborative work relationships within own team and cross-functional, including representation of team towards senior management
- Community Building & Best Practice Sharing between different offices
- Proactive and able to identify and solve problems
- Prepare/administer complex reports, projects, documentation and correspondence, which may require collecting, organizing, and analyzing data.
- 3+ years of supporting a Vice President or C-Level Executive
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Tools
- Need to be confident, proactive, and professional
- High attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Back to top