- Manage calendar, e-mails, calls and voicemails, and internal and external correspondence
- Arrange meetings including coordination of Team Meetings and larger external events
- Coordinate travel, including organizational preparation and follow up like booking of travel expenses
- Managing Workflows and monitoring items like vacation requests, purchase orders, internal orders, distribution lists, Inventory etc.
- Updating materials including PowerPoint and excel spreadsheets for meetings and presentations
- Preparation and follow up of meetings including taking meeting minutes
- Support new hires through the onboarding process
- Resolve complex issues with limited guidance
- Develop collaborative work relationships within own team and cross-functional, including representation of team towards senior management
- Community Building & Best Practice Sharing between different offices
- Proactive and able to identify and solve problems
- Prepare/administer complex reports, projects, documentation and correspondence, which may require collecting, organizing, and analyzing data.
- 3+ years of supporting a Vice President or C-Level Executive
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Tools
- Need to be confident, proactive, and professional
- High attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
See Inside the Office of Nextiva
Nextiva acquired its first customer in 2008—and the company has been exceeding expectations for cloud-based business solutions ever since. Today, the more than 500-strong team is still excited about revolutionizing business communications and simplifying UCaaS. That mission seems to be working, since the company is regularly recognized for its fast growth and exceptional workplace.
Back to top