Description & Requirements
Account Manager Position Description:
The Account Manager is responsible for ensuring the post-sales success of a portfolio of Nextiva customers. Successful Account Managers will nurture the customer relationship and acts as a sales enabler to drive re-purchase loyalty toward Nextiva equipment and services. Account Managers ensure the maximum correlation between customer requirements and Nextiva products and/or services to strive for consistent delivery by exceeding customer expectations.
Account Manager Position Responsibilities:
- As the Account Manager, you own ultimate responsibility for the customers retention and expansion success.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships from the C-Level down to achieve customer happiness.
- Educate, present and upsell Nextiva additional products to customers.
- Maintain accurate and current records of customer information in CRM.
- Single point-of-contact for service activities, ensures consistent communication.
- Serve as an escalation point for issues that impact the customers success and work with internal teams to drive resolution.
- Conducts Business Review meetings with the customer.
- Ensures that Nextivas best practices and methodologies are adhered to on a consistent basis.
- Experience with account portfolio planning and prioritization preferred
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
Account Manager Position Requirements:
- 1-2 years previous account management or customer service experience, ideally with a telecommunications, technology, or SaaS company.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Great people skills and an outgoing personality
- CRM experience (Salesforce) and organizational skills.
- Be a self-starter and stay focused even when unsupervised.
- Be a strong team player.
- Maintain good attendance
Why Work With Us?
Nextiva simplifies the way businesses communicate. We acquired our first customer in 2008, and today over 100,000 businesses across the United States use Nextiva. Our team consists of over 500 talented people that embrace Amazing Service. Technological innovation and our team are our competitive edge. We don't study industry trends and build our products and services reactively; we define the industry's direction. We have revolutionized the way businesses communicate, and we will continue to do so. We work with passion and take our business seriously. We also aim to cultivate an environment of having fun while accomplishing our goals. Our culture is both professional and playful, and this approach plays a key role in our daily successes. Our culture of Amazing Service extends to how we treat both our customers and each other. We are passionate about Nextivas unique culture, and of course are looking for likeminded individuals that share our values and vision.
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment along with:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus and commission structure
- Generous paid time off: 15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- New hire training and ongoing learning opportunities
- Career growth and limitless opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Game room
- Monthly team building events and activities
- Free food - catered breakfast every Monday and lunch every Friday!
Back to top