Account Manager Position Description:
The Account Manager has the unique responsibility of assessing the needs of our current business customers and uncovering opportunities to offer additional Nextiva products and services. In this role, you will continually evaluate our customers' current services to problem solve and act on the opportunity to upsell and cross-sell our products. Account Managers will also ensure the maximum correlation between customer requirements and Nextiva products and/or services to strive for consistent delivery by exceeding customer expectations.
Account Manager Position Responsibilities:
- Sales position focused on retaining and generating new revenue from the existing customer base.
- Achieve monthly revenue growth goals.
- Record and track contact with all assigned clients.
- Profile and query assigned customer base in territory for add-on and cross-sell opportunities by building strong relationships which quickly identify and qualify revenue.
- Manage a list of top accounts for optimal high value conversion.
- Manage a list of critical accounts to contact for product release notifications.
- Establish a consistent daily call routine in line with expected call metrics of 40-50 calls per day.
- Develop strategies using the back-office to identify customers who may have need for additional seats.
- Triage and resolve incoming customer inquiries (email/web/phone) efficiently.
- Maintain accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast.
Account Manager Position Requirements:
- Customer-focused – what we do revolves around the customer!
- 3+ years of account management or customer service experience, ideally with a telecommunications, technology, or SaaS company.
- 3+ years of inside sales experience, with a focus on upselling and cross-selling services.
- Must possess proven track record of consistently and successfully attaining sales goals.
- Excellent relationship building and strong closing skills.
- Ability to excel in data-driven, metrics-oriented environment.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, coachable.
- Has a keen interest in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Can perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, and new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of activities with varying priorities.
- Demonstrated discretion and ability to work with confidential information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively present business concepts and communicate to all levels of an organization.
- relationships and quickly spot and communicate potential risks and issues.
- English-speaking proficiency is required; bilingual skills a plus.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Salesforce.com preferred.
- Must be competitive!
Why Work With Us?
Fun, passionate, and driven, our team has revolutionized the cloud communications industry by delivering innovative products and Amazing Service. This culture of Amazing Service extends to how we treat both our customers and each other. We aim to create a space where we can have fun while crushing our goals.
We do amazing things to help over 100,000 businesses solve their toughest communications challenges, and we're looking for like-minded people to join our team of nearly 500. Between free food, themed culture days, and team activities, each week is a new adventure. Come be a part of it!
2013-2016 GetVoip - Voted #1 Communications Provider
2014-2016 Voted a "Top Company to Work for in Arizona"
2011-2015 Phoenix Business Journal - Voted a "Best Place to Work"
2014-2015 Deloitte's Tech Fast 500 List - Fastest-growing tech company in Arizona, fastest-growing telecommunications company in the U.S
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment along with:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus and commission structure
- Generous paid time off: 15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- New hire training and ongoing learning opportunities
- Career growth and limitless opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Game room
- Monthly team building events and activities
- Free food - catered breakfast every Monday and lunch every Friday!
Meet Some of Nextiva's Employees
Michael collaborates with a small team of data scientists to incorporate natural language processing into Nextiva’s products so customers using the tools benefit from smarter computers.
Back to top