Account Executive - Inside Sales
- Scottsdale, AZ
Do you have phone based sales experience? Do people commend your ability to get stuff done? Do you excel at everything you put your mind to? Then join Nextiva to channel your go-getter drive and transform your life (and income)!
As an Account Executive, you’ll sell cloud-based business communications systems (VoIP) directly to businesses. Training involves 2 weeks of learning our products in a classroom setting to ensure you’re ready to sell; then you’ll transition onto the phones for more practical training. After that, you’ll enter a 6-month ramp-up, where your first 3 months will have a guaranteed commission payout. The next 3 months, you’ll earn dollar for dollar of what you sell. After the ramp, you’ll be off and running, closing deals and making money!
Why Work with Us?
- OTE First year between $60,000 and $70,000 & 200% Quota Attainment $110k to $120k
- Potential base salary increase every 6 months
- Guaranteed minimum commission of $1,500 per month, the first 3 months
- Clearly defined benchmarks for career progression
- Free food - catered breakfast every Monday and lunch every Friday
- Cold Stone ice-cream every other Wednesday
- Generous paid time off: 15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K matched-program
- Extensive new-hire training and ongoing learning opportunities
- Flexible scheduling M-F (no weekends)
- Game room
Looking to expedite the interview process? Please complete the below assessments after you application.
Who WE are:
Fun, passionate, and driven, our team has revolutionized the cloud communications industry by delivering innovative products and Amazing Service. This culture of Amazing Service extends to how we treat both our customers and each other. We aim to create a space where we can have fun while crushing our goals. We do amazing things to help over 100,000 businesses solve their toughest communications challenges, and we’re looking for like-minded people to join our team. Come be a part of it!
Back to top