Account Development Representative
Job Description & Requirements
At Nextiva, our team does amazing things to help over 100,000 businesses solve their toughest communications challenges. We are looking for like-minded individuals who share our values and vision to join our exciting inside sales team. Our team is full of fun, passionate, and driven people who are helping to revolutionize the cloud communications industry. Between bagel Mondays, themed culture days, team activities, and free lunch Fridays, each week is a new adventure. Come be a part of it!
We train our Account Development Representatives to be experts in value-based selling in a B2B sales environment. Our comprehensive 4-week training program, plus ongoing coaching and workshops, will transform you into the ultimate sales machine, adding value to your resume and your sales game. Youll also gain valuable experience using the top sales CRM program, Salesforce.
After training, our Account Development Representatives work with existing Nextiva customers, cross-selling and upselling Nextiva's products and services in a phone-based sales environment. Our team uses a consultative sales process to build value and problem solve for our business customers.
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment with:
- Competitive base salary plus an uncapped commission structure
- 15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K program
- Career growth and limitless opportunities
- You have a vibrant and energetic personality with the ability to quickly develop trust, rapport, and strong relationships.
- You have a great attitude and work ethica true team player.
- You are coachable, a quick leaner, and can easily adapt.
- Youre a skilled communicator, both verbal and written, with common sense and the ability to think on your feet.
- You have telesales experience, and demonstrate a strong, confident phone presence.
- Youre a sales ROCKSTARa top performer that has the drive to not only perform, but to excel.
- Experience in cloud technology and/or SaaS B2B sales
- Bachelor degree
- Inside sales experience
- Experience in upselling sales techniques
Back to top