Software Engineer - Product
We’re looking for a full-stack web engineer to help us manifest this mission into an engaging, high-quality experience for our web users. You’ll be working within a group of talented and technical product managers, engineers and designers to bring features from concept to reality in a useful and performant way.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small, experienced team and take on a significant role in the company's development.
- Full-stack web application development using Python/Django stack and other related technologies
- Build products that are performant, scalable and delightful for our members
- Strong product sense and consumer empathy
- Work in cross-functional, agile teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Expertise in at least one server-side web application language.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong desire to learn about new technologies and systems.
- Want to work in San Francisco - we can help you relocate if necessary.
- The opportunity to work with a collaborative and entrepreneurial team on a powerful mission to change the world, one neighborhood at a time
- 100% company-paid health insurance premiums (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family
- Paid vacation and company holidays
- 401K plan
- Meaningful equity for all employees
- Commuter benefits through Clipper card
- Free catered dinners during the week, Monday through Thursday
- Fully stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks and candy
- La Marzocco espresso machine with Blue Bottle coffee
- Vibrant downtown San Francisco location near Union Square
- The option of an adjustable standing desk
- Shiny Apple products and a free smartphone on your start date
To learn more, check out our engineering blog at https://engblog.nextdoor.com.
Back to top