Partner Marketing Manager
More than 65% of U.S. neighborhoods now rely on Nextdoor, the private social network for neighborhoods. We’ve just started to launch a suite of products for businesses to connect with our members, including a native advertising platform for brands, retailers, and local businesses to promote their products and services.
We’re looking for a bold, creative, and analytical Partner Marketing Manager to help us increase the number and quality of our advertising partners. You’ll be responsible for generating demand for our advertising products, and developing programs to ensure the success and retention of these partners. We are a small, tenacious, and collaborative team obsessed with customer success. Sound like a fit? If you’re also passionate about scaling the Nextdoor advertising business and thrive when you’re building something out of nothing, this role might be perfect for you.
- Oversee lead generation and drive partner engagement through a variety of programs and initiatives that are defined, planned, and executed by you! This will likely include:
- Managing a database of prospective leads for our direct sales team, developing the rules and implementing the processes for scoring and routing these leads
- Scoping and maintaining a landing page for ad partners
- Developing and optimizing all partner collateral including pitch decks, one-pagers, customer case studies, and white papers
- Defining and executing email nurture campaigns, webinars, and other miscellaneous programs and events for current and potential partners
- Working closely with our internal communications team to promote advertising solutions in industry media
- Attending and speaking at relevant industry conferences
- 5+ years of marketing experience, ideally in a B2B lead gen role
- Experience with content marketing, sales enablement, email outreach, and customer acquisition strategies
- Proven success in a cross-functional role, where you worked closely with product, engineering, operations, and sales teams
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to clearly and effectively synthesize ideas and reports into actionable recommendations for our sales, ops, and product/engineering orgs
- Incredible writing and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Excel, Keynote, email marketing tools, and SQL (not required, but very helpful)
- MBA is a big plus
- A positive, can-do, collaborative attitude!
Back to top