Partner Insights Manager
More than 65% of U.S. neighborhoods now rely on Nextdoor, the private social network for neighborhoods. We’ve just started to launch a suite of products for businesses to connect with our members, including a native advertising platform for brands, retailers, and local businesses to promote their products and services.
We’re looking for an experienced Insights Manager to support our revenue team and ensure success for our advertising partners as we rapidly scale our advertising business. You’ll play a critical role influencing our advertising product roadmap; helping us set and define business rules around pricing, discounting, and packaging; strengthening our partner relationships by providing consistent, timely, and valuable insights; and uncovering strategic opportunities to turbo-charge revenue growth in the coming months and years.
We are a small, tenacious, and collaborative team obsessed with customer success and problem solving. If you share our passion for scaling Nextdoor advertising products, have insatiable curiosity, and thrive when you’re deep in details and numbers, this role may be perfect for you.
- Monitor, report, and analyze weekly ad performance
- Liaise with data science and engineering team to build/maintain dashboards and reports
- Optimize the quality and scalability of our partner-facing advertiser reports
- Conduct miscellaneous pre- and post-flight analysis for our advertising partners, including the management of brand-lift studies with 3rd parties
- Execute all ad hoc analyses for internal programs and strategic initiatives
- Run point on process-improvement projects, especially in the realm of reporting, analysis, and advertiser insights
- Monitor competitive landscape and industry developments, sharing insights with our team and company on a regular basis.
- 5+ years of data-driven program management, consulting, or business analyst experience required
- Insanely strong analytical skills with the ability to clearly and effectively synthesize ideas and reports into actionable recommendations for internal teams and external partners
- Proven success in a cross-functional role, where you worked closely with business strategy, operations, and sales teams
- Wizardry in Excel and SQL required
- A working knowledge of brand lift and direct response campaign measurement strategies
- A positive, can-do, collaborative attitude!
Back to top