Talent Acquisition Specialist
Next Century is actively seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Recruiting team to support hiring of technical engineers (UX, software engineers, front-end, back-end and full-stack) in the Annapolis Junction, MD and Falls Church, VA locations. Experience with hiring cleared software engineers is required.
Who We Are Seeking:
- Those who represent and support these traits and beliefs:
- Passion for protecting our country and saving lives
- Commitment to the concepts of a high-performance organization
- Demonstrated aspiration for learning and intellectual curiosity
- Execute and manage online candidate search campaigns for software developers using various tools (job boards, social media, Boolean searches, applicant tracking system, etc.) to fill current and upcoming role opportunities
- Prescreen and qualify candidates both technically and culturally
- Coordinate interviews
- Recommend, prepare and negotiate offers of employment
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System (Oracle) through candidate tracking and requisition management
- Create and post openings
- Attend university career fairs and meetup groups to identify prospective talent
- Prepare reports, presentation materials, and other tasks as needed
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience, preferably in the cleared space
- Experience with full-lifecycle recruiting of cleared, technical engineers
- Excellent oral, written, organizational, and detail-oriented skills
About Next Century
We were founded as a direct result of the 9/11 attacks and provide solutions that integrate situational awareness, at a glance analysis, decision support, collaboration, and other core capabilities utilizing our expertise in data visualization, user interface design, GIS, image exploitation, and mobile computing.
At Next Century, we are committed to growing our team of high performers to accomplish our mission of saving lives and protecting our country. We are not a body shop; we avoid staff augmentation, and we are totally committed to excellence in all that we do.
Joining our team is not just a position, but a journey with a team of world class software engineers who share a passion for using their skills and experience to make a difference.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Back to top