Senior Software Engineer (Full-Stack)
You will be successful in:
- Java coding and debugging skills.
- Good programming practices with solid object-oriented development experience.
- Problem solving skills.
- Superior time management.
- Detail-oriented, results oriented, and action-oriented skills.
- Ability to set priorities and undertake complex tasks with minimal supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
About Next Century
We were founded as a direct result of the 9/11 attacks and provide solutions that integrate situational awareness, at a glance analysis, decision support, collaboration, and other core capabilities utilizing our expertise in data visualization, user interface design, GIS, image exploitation, and mobile computing.
Who We Are Seeking
At Next Century, we are committed to growing our team of high performers to accomplish our mission of saving lives and protecting our country. We are not a body shop; we avoid staff augmentation, and we are totally committed to excellence in all that we do.
Joining our team is not just a position, but a journey with a team of world class software engineers who share a passion for using their skills and experience to make a difference.
We are seeking those that hold these traits and beliefs:
- Passionate about protecting our country and saving lives
- Aware of the concept of a high-performance organization and is committed to achieving them
- Engineers that desire to work closely with end users to identify the most critical information
- Demonstrated passion for learning and curiosity of the world
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Meet Some of Next Century's Employees
Clark helps drive Next Century software development from idea and proposal stages straight through to architecture, testing, and final implementation for company clients.
Back to top