Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Sr Full Stack SWE opening!
Next Century Corporation is seeking a seasoned Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer to join a stellar team working out of our office in Falls Church, VA!
To be successful, you will need:
- 7+ years' of hands on experience in software engineering utilizing front-end and back-end technologies
- Experience developing REST interfaces
- Knowledge of Java and Python to create libraries
- Experience analyzing system specifications and translating system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers
- Ability to analyze current programs including performance, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming
- Experience writing, editing, and debugging new computer programs for assigned projects, including necessary records and desired output
- Openness to implementing new technologies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, team player mentality
- Must be eligible to obtain a security clearance
About Next Century
We were founded as a direct result of the 9/11 attacks and provide solutions that integrate situational awareness, at a glance analysis, decision support, collaboration, and other core capabilities utilizing our expertise in data visualization, user interface design, GIS, image exploitation, and mobile computing.
Who We Are Seeking
At Next Century, we are committed to growing our team of high performers to accomplish our mission of saving lives and protecting our country. We are not a body shop; we avoid staff augmentation, and we are totally committed to excellence in all that we do.
Joining our team is not just a position, but a journey with a team of world class software engineers who share a passion for using their skills and experience to make a difference.
We are seeking those that hold these traits and beliefs:
- Passionate about protecting our country and saving lives
- Aware of the concept of a high-performance organization and is committed to achieving them
- Engineers that desire to work closely with end users to identify the most critical information
- Demonstrated passion for learning and curiosity of the world
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Back to top