Next Century Corporation is seeking a seasoned mid-level Front-end Engineer to join our team, working at our headquarters in Annapolis Junction, MD!
To be successful you will need:
- To be comfortable working with/learning new reactive frameworks
- The ability to interface with the User Experience (UX) team
- To be able to develop custom components and leverage open source solutions
- Openness to implementing new technologies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, team player mentality
About Next Century
We were founded as a direct result of the 9/11 attacks and provide solutions that integrate situational awareness, at a glance analysis, decision support, collaboration, and other core capabilities utilizing our expertise in data visualization, user interface design, GIS, image exploitation, and mobile computing.
Who We Are Seeking
At Next Century, we are committed to growing our team of high performers to accomplish our mission of saving lives and protecting our country. We are not a body shop; we avoid staff augmentation, and we are totally committed to excellence in all that we do.
Joining our team is not just a position, but a journey with a team of world class software engineers who share a passion for using their skills and experience to make a difference.
We are seeking those that hold these traits and beliefs:
- Passionate about protecting our country and saving lives
- Aware of the concept of a high-performance organization and is committed to achieving them
- Engineers that desire to work closely with end users to identify the most critical information
- Demonstrated passion for learning and curiosity of the world
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Back to top