At NextCapital, we build financial software that helps everyday investors build and manage a world-class financial portfolio. Working with the world's leading financial institutions, our software solution tackles the complex challenges of providing financial advice through an intuitive and engaging user experience.
Learn more about NextCapital at www.themuse.com/companies/nextcapital
JOIN OUR TEAM
We're looking for an organized and highly motivated Recruiter to join our team. Our recruiting team manages the hiring process from start to finish and ensures we are hiring top talent and providing an exceptional candidate experience. You will be responsible for attracting and sourcing candidates, evaluating resumes, scheduling interviews, improving our hiring processes and managing the hiring paperwork.
Recruiters are extremely organized individuals that can seamlessly shift between multiple tasks and manage time sensitive communication and work. The ideal candidate is impeccable at communicating in a clear and timely manner, has an interest in recruiting and building relationships, and is passionate about improving processes and the candidate experience.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Identify and engage new candidates
- Collaborate with stakeholders to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
- Post job descriptions on career websites, our applicant tracking system, and university boards
- Implement and improve our overall recruiting strategy
- Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters
- Use recruiting tools like tests and assignments to assess candidates' skills
- Prepare new hire paperwork, ensuring legislation requirements are met
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and hires
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You are an exceptional communicator
- You have a track record of success in recruiting
- You are able to juggle multiple competing tasks at once
- You are able to prioritize and complete projects within a given deadline
- You are extremely organized
- You are a quick learner
- You are familiar with job sourcing and social media sites like LinkedIn
- Plus: You are familiar with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Plus: You have experience using psychometric tests and other assessment tools
- Plus: You have a BSc degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or a relevant field
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- Disrupt the financial advice industry by bringing affordable, easy to use financial tools to millions of people
- Enjoy a laid back work environment & learn from FinTech's best & brightest
- Receive great benefits like stock options, 401(k) match, and employer contributions to health, dental and vision coverage
- Join a fast growing company where you can have a real impact on the company's future
- Participate in company-sponsored cornhole leagues, company outings, wine tastings, fantasy football leagues, hackathons and other fun events
- Enjoy a newly built out office on Michigan Avenue with a view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan.
- Sip locally roasted coffee, kombucha, or craft beer at your modular sitting/standing desk
- Participate in women in tech events and service days at local organizations
- Relax with monthly, company wide, guided meditation sessions
Meet Some of NextCapital's Employees
Workplace Operations Analyst
Sharlene helps financial institutions onboard plan partners, ensuring quality, functionality, and timeliness throughout the process. She also works to improve work processes, introducing automation and designing new features as needed.
Back to top