Customer Success Manager
- Chicago, IL
NextCapital is the leader in enterprise digital advice. NextCapital partners with world-class institutions to deliver personalized planning and managed accounts to individual investors, whether they're saving for retirement in a 401(k) or IRA or investing in a taxable brokerage account. Our open-architecture digital advice solution provides better outcomes for our partners and individual investors by offering integrated account aggregation, analytics, planning and portfolio management, and customizable advice methodology and fiduciary roles.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Our partners are at the center of our business. As we've grown and established our groundbreaking managed accounts platform, the need for a hardworking, committed and energetic customer success department has become clear. We are now working to grow our emerging team of dedicated success managers, and seek to embody a customer-first mindset across all of our departments.
Our ideal candidate is obsessed with creating solid partnerships and delivering continuous value to partners. You understand that the foundation of NextCapital's long-term success lies in our partner ecosystem, our joint solutions, and their trust in us. Our ideal candidate is a strong leader, do-er and taskmaster with a creative and innovative mindset -- you are able to set the vision and strategy for the customer and work with them to grow a successful partnership.
Learn more about NextCapital at themuse.com/companies/nextcapital .
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop working partnerships with a small portfolio of 2-4 enterprise partners.
- Become a trusted advisor for your customers throughout the lifetime of the partnership.
- With a detailed understanding of the integration lifecycle, work side by side with the partner to maintain continuity to their high level success plan.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Track identified key metrics for success, leverage data to inform decision making and strategy for your partners.
- Use key metrics to drive adoption and growth across your portfolio.
- Assist in building out core asset development for the success framework, creating playbooks, templates and measurement standards to drive meaningful success practices.
WHERE THIS ROLE MAY LEAD YOU
- Expand your ownership to oversee a portfolio of our largest financial partners, growing their footprint to multi-billion dollar accounts
- Build and foster relationships with senior and c-suite executives to ultimately achieve alignment with Business Outcomes in their strategic initiatives
- Expand your management purview of NextCapital into Business Development, Solutions Architecture, Project Management, and beyond
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You have 2-4 years of experience in management consulting, technical account management, or enterprise software sales
- You have highly effective communication skills: able to translate complex issues in an understandable way to c-level executives and a diverse array of internal and external stakeholders. Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- You are a quick learner and tend to approach the unknown with creativity and curiosity
- You have demonstrated ability to handle difficult customers or situations under pressure and can demonstrate resolutions
- You can build and nurture relationships with multiple stakeholders at your customers to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- Disrupt the financial advice industry by bringing affordable, easy to use financial tools to millions of people
- Have a direct impact on the strategic growth and scale of the company
- Enjoy a laid back work environment & learn from FinTech's best & brightest
- Receive great benefits like stock options, 401(k) match, and employer contributions to health, dental and vision coverage
- Join a fast growing company where you can have a real impact on the company's future
- Participate in company-sponsored cornhole leagues, company outings, wine tastings, fantasy football leagues, hackathons and other fun events
- Enjoy a newly built out office on Michigan Avenue with a view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan.
- Sip locally roasted coffee, kombucha, or craft beer at your modular sitting/standing desk
- Participate in women in tech events and service days at local organizations
- Relax with monthly, company wide, guided meditation sessions
Back to top