Client Operations Analyst
JOIN OUR TEAM
NextCapital is seeking a Client Operations Analyst to support senior investment professionals in the management and oversight of the firm’s investment management process. The individual fulfilling this position will assist the Service Delivery team in monitoring transactions and advice; support operations, sales and client efforts; coordinate with the portfolio management and Technology groups to ensure quality of the investment processes and client experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist in the design and creation of specifications for processes, tests, and tools to support and scale the portfolio management and service functions
- Respond to client and advisory partners needs/requests in a timely and professional manner
- Work with custodial services team to service account issues
- Prepare client statements/tax reports/invoices
- Process account paperwork for new and existing clients
- Help develop processes to ensure quality and efficiency in servicing clients
- Keep client operation processes up to date with features/services offered by custodial partners
- Act as key liaison with firm’s portfolio administration software team
- Assist in compliance related activities
- Other projects as assigned
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have a BA/BS with strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- You are proficient with tools of the trade, including Excel, Portfolio Accounting System(s) (PAS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) operations and custodial portals such as TD Ameritrade VEO or Pershing NetX360.
- You have a good understanding of portfolio theory and knowledge of financial instruments.
- You have a good understanding of RIA daily client operations management.
- You have basic understanding of ERISA retirement plans structures and features.
- You ideally have 1-2 years’ experience in the financial services industry.
- You are comfortable and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You possess strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented, and collaborative.
- You are analytical and detail-oriented.
- You have excellent communication and problem solving skills.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Disrupt the financial advice industry by bringing affordable, easy to use financial tools to millions of people
- Avoid the bureaucracy that slows down larger companies
- Receive great benefits like stock options, employer 401(k) match, and employer contributions to health, dental and vision coverage
- Enjoy a laid back work environment surrounded by top quality researchers & engineers that enjoy working with each other
- Get in on the ground floor of a growth stage company where you can have a real impact on the company’s future
- Participate in company-sponsored cornhole leagues, Thursday After Hours (cards, video games, treats), fantasy football leagues, hackathons and other fun events.
- Sip locally roasted coffee or espresso at your modular sitting/standing desk
Back to top