Software Engineer, Analytics
Next Caller is in search of a software engineer to join their Analytics team. As a member of the Analytics team you will be on the front lines of improving the delivery of our proprietary machine learning software, client reporting and analysis systems, and internal analytics tooling. You can expect independence, respect, mentorship, and collaboration in order to deliver real-time, API-based authentication and fraud detection services to major financial services institutions in a serverless AWS environment.
At Next Caller, we are driven to provide the highest quality products possible to our end customers. Our engineering team plays a pivotal role in making our mission to provide a positive customer experience through real-time call verification a reality.
You would be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining internal and customer facing APIs in Go and Python
- Developing customer facing analytics dashboards in React
- Managing and improving ML inference engine that feeds our core products
- Working with Next Caller team members and customers to create innovative and effective authentication and fraud solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum 1 year of professional engineering experience
- Experience working with Go and/or Python
- Experience building real-time dashboards with rich UIs
- AWS Experience
- Experience with relation databases and writing SQL
- Linux Proficiency
- Knowledge of serverless architecture
- Ability to work effectively with a distributed team
- Machine Learning framework experience (TensorFlow, PyTorch etc.)
- Experience deploying ML models into production environments
- Experience with container networking (e.g. Docker, ECS)
- Experience with React
Some technologies we use:
- AWS Batch
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & equity
- Fully paid parental leave
- Health, Vision, and Dental benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Frequent company social events
- Consistent and supportive mentorship from Senior Engineers
- Professional development stipend
- A work environment focused on autonomy, talent development, and growth
Mission: We create a positive customer experience through real time call verification technology.
Fraudsters cost businesses time and money, and make life more difficult on real customers - whether that's outright stealing cash or making the authentication process during a phone call time consuming. Next Caller helps businesses fight criminals, not customers, by safely passing through legitimate callers and identifying suspicious interactions. Using VeriCall™, businesses have the opportunity to stop phone fraud before it starts. With our real-time RESTful API, Next Caller verifies good callers and detects spoofed calls to make your business Spoof Proof™ - flagging high-risk calls within milliseconds of the first ring. Based on this threat-level analysis of every call, a business can decide how to handle the customer or criminal on the other end of the line.
Next Caller is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: Next Caller is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Next Caller are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by law. Next Caller will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Next Caller encourages applicants of all ages.
Back to top