Senior PAM Engineer
A career at New York Life offers many opportunities. To be part of a growing and successful business. To reach your full potential, whatever your specialty. Above all, to make a difference in the world by helping people achieve financial security. It's a career journey you can be proud of, and you'll find plenty of support along the way. Our development programs range from skill-building to management training, and we value our diverse and inclusive workplace where all voices can be heard. Recognized as one of Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and service, supported by our Foundation . It all adds up to a rewarding career at a company where doing right by our customers is part of who we are, as a mutual company without outside shareholders. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses "Be Good At Life." To learn more, please visit LinkedIn , our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com .
Location GA, but will consider NYC, NJ and Dallas Plus Remote Work
The Privileged Access Management (PAM) engineer is responsible for assisting with driving the daily activities structured as an initiative/program or business as usual engineering operations for the company's PAM service function.
This role requires extensive background and experience in PAM strategy, architecture and software development/engineering as well as an ability to ensure appropriate visibility, communication, and governance across key business partners and stakeholders. The role will require working knowledge of NYL's PAM technologies CyberARK and Centrify.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead the requirements, design, development, testing and implementation of scalable PAM solutions that meet business requirements, policies, and IS standards.
- Working with stakeholders, define and document business requirements and technical design documentation for the development of new connectors and robotics automation for business and technology applications
- Working with stakeholders, define and document integrating with other PAM solutions and provisioning systems.
- Engineer, deploy, and maintain the CyberARK PAM technology solution.
- Develop connection components and CPM plugins to integrate with new applications.
- Establish a continual service improvement plan and improve overall PAM service, focusing on operational, process and resource efficiency.
- Establish and provide metrics that provide visibility in to performance and efficiency of the PAM effort
- Assist with development and maintain process and control documentation supporting PAM services
- Consults businesses and evaluates functional requirements. Translates these requirements into information security solutions. Provides guidance to business partners about applicability of information security to meet business needs.
- Supports the documentation and accreditation processes necessary to assure that new IT systems meet the organization's information security requirements.
- Responds to crisis or urgent situations to mitigate immediate and potential threats. Investigates and analyzes all relevant response activities.
- Ensures that IS security architecture, designs, plans, controls, processes are aligned with IS strategy and standards.
- Represent Information Security in cross-functional meetings and projects.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
Core Technical Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in configuring and administration of CyberARK.
- 5+ years PowerShell and Unix scripting experience.
- 5+ years REST API and Perl experience.
- 10+ years documenting business and technical requirements, project plans, issues/risks
- 10+ years of experience with developing and maintaining run support procedures, standards and controls, including aggregation review and issue resolution, SoD violation reviews, NPE tracking and follow-up, native control reviews, password masking and encryption best practices
- 10+ years of architecture/engineering experience in a hands-on role
- 7+ years of experience with Active Directory, ODSEE or Ping
- 7+ years of experience with Windows, Linux and Solaris Operating Systems knowledge
- 7+ years of experience with one or more directories such as CA Directory, Oracle Directory, AD, Ping, or IBM Directory Server
- 7+ years of experience with one or more databases such as Oracle, IBM and MS SQL etc.
- Experience in MAR/SOX documentation and related controls
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent related field preferred, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Information Technology OR in lieu of the Bachelor's degree, a minimum of 9 years of experience in Information Technology
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems preferred
- CISSP, J2EE or equivalent a plus
If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the information in an alternative format, or if you have suggestions on how we can make this site more accessible, please contact us at: (212) 576-5811.
Nearest Major Market: Alpharetta
Nearest Secondary Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Engineer, Database, Oracle, Social Media, Developer, Engineering, Marketing, Technology
Back to top