Jr. Salesforce Developer (Entry Level)
New York Life Insurance Company is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States. Founded in 1845 and headquartered in New York City, New York Life reported 2017 operating earnings of $2.06 billion. Total assets under management at year end 2017, with affiliates, totaled $586 billion.
New York Life holds the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major ratings agencies: A.M. Best, A++; Fitch AAA; Moody's Aaa; Standard & Poor's AA+ (Source: Individual independent rating agency commentary as of 8/1/17).
Financial strength, integrity and humanity-the values upon which New York Life was founded-have guided the company's decisions and actions for over 170 years.
- This role includes technical design/development, configuration, maintenance, administration and integration of the Salesforce platform.
- Provide solutions that are highly scalable, extensible and easy to maintain while keeping the overall end-user experience in mind.
- Take full control and responsibility for finding solution to highly ambiguous problems, and drive towards simple, but elegant solutions.
- Highly motivated self-starter individual demonstrating integrity, initiative and innovation qualities.
- Devloperwith strong intrest in learningApex, Visualforce and Force.com programming skills.
- Java/JSP/XML/JSON/Web Services (WSDL/SOAP/REST) experience is a plus
- Knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application required.
- Intrested in learning how to integrate data from multiple external sources and leverage it within the CRM environment
- Interset in workingwith scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware and other enterprise integrating technologies
- Experience working onCRM/Salesforce is a plus
- Previous internship experience is a plus
- Bachelors Degree is required
- Strong InterestinSalesforce.com application development and configuration
- Strong communcation skills
If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the information in an alternative format, or if you have suggestions on how we can make this site more accessible, please contact us at: (212) 576-5811.
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Nearest Secondary Market: Newark
Job Segment: Intern, Developer, Java, Middleware, Entry Level, Technology
Meet Some of New York Life Technology's Employees
HR Business Partner
As an HR Business Partner to New York Life's Technology Team, Chester is a valued partner who delivers services to support the team's objectives and employees.
Back to top