IAM / Sailpoint Technical Operations Lead
- New York, NY
A career at New York Life offers many opportunities. To be part of a growing and successful business. To reach your full potential, whatever your specialty. Above all, to make a difference in the world by helping people achieve financial security. It's a career journey you can be proud of, and you'll find plenty of support along the way. Our development programs range from skill-building to management training, and we value our diverse and inclusive workplace where all voices can be heard. Recognized as one of Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and service, supported by our Foundation . It all adds up to a rewarding career at a company where doing right by our customers is part of who we are, as a mutual company without outside shareholders. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses "Be Good At Life." To learn more, please visit LinkedIn , our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com .
Job Listing Detail
A career at New York Life offers many opportunities. To be part of a growing and successful business. To reach your full potential, whatever your specialty. Above all, to make a difference in the world by helping people achieve financial security. It's a career journey you can be proud of, and you'll find plenty of support along the way. Our development programs range from skill-building to management training, and we value our diverse and inclusive workplace where all voices can be heard. Recognized as one of Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and service, supported by our Foundation. It all adds up to a rewarding career at a company where doing right by our customers is part of who we are, as a mutual company without outside shareholders. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses "Be Good At Life." To learn more, please visit LinkedIn, our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com.
About the Identity and Access Management Program
The Identity & Access Management (IAM) program is a multi-year initiative focused on upgrading to best-in-class systems and processes in order to build a strong foundation for our organization's information security. MyAccess is a new platform that was introduced through the IAM Program with the strategic goal to streamline the process of requesting, managing, reviewing and certifying access to applications. It provides self-service functionality and an enhanced user experience.
Serving as the IAM Technical Operations Lead provides a unique opportunity to support New York Life's IAM systems and tools while providing leadership and subject matter expertise on all technical aspects of IAM. The position will be responsible for managing a team of skilled individuals focused on supporting the IAM platforms. In addition, this position will help shape and influence the way in which we run and support one of the most strategic initiatives at New York Life. It is expected that the IAM Technical Operations Lead will provide advice to management related to the application and technical problems encountered on a day to day basis. The role will be responsible for ensuring proper incident management, problem management, and root cause analysis processes are followed, ensuring maximum business uptime and minimal business disruption. The role will also be responsible for planning and directing the day to day functional activities of assigned staff. This individual will often have to learn on their own and remain on the cusp of new technologies in the IAM space. This position will report into the Identity and Access Governance Technical Lead.
- Recognized as an expert within the company for Identity & Access Management Run Services & Platforms
- Influences the strategy to address issues that impact our IAM solutions
- Proactively identifies and solves the most complex problems that impact the management and direction of the business
- Contributes to the development of functional strategy as it relates to our run operations
- May lead multidisciplinary projects, processes or vendor management
Essential Job Functions
- Lead the operations and support functions of scalable IAM solutions that meet business requirements, policies, and IS standards.
- Maintain and enhance SailPoint IIQ and Security IQ and related integrated IAM services, processes & controls
- Architect and design solutions that address issues/defects with new or existing IAM platforms
- Troubleshoot connectors and robotics automation for business and technology applications
- Support functionality in the SailPoint Identity IQ platform inclusive of Compliance, Lifecycle Management, Password Management and Reporting.
- Maintain alignment of IAM vision with Information Security objectives and business requirements
- Establish a continual service improvement plan and improve overall IAM service, focusing on operational, process and resource efficiency
- Establish and provide metrics that provide visibility in to performance and efficiency of the IAM effort
- Provide management and oversight to the IAM Technical Operations staff
- Supports the documentation and accreditation processes necessary to assure that new IT systems meet the organization's information security requirements.
- Responds to crisis or urgent situations to mitigate immediate and potential threats. Investigates and analyzes all relevant response activities.
- Ensures that IS security architecture, designs, plans, controls, processes are aligned with IS strategy and standards.
- Support Internal and External Audit reviews and work with delivery and operational leads to provide timely information.
- Managing Production environment within specified SLA.
- Represent Information Security in cross-functional meetings and projects.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
Core Technical Requirements
- 7+ years of supporting large scale identity management platforms while following full system development lifecycle processes
- 7+ years of experience in information technology, with a focus on information security in one or more of the following areas: IAM, cyber threats, security operations, data loss prevention, threat intelligence, security architecture, policy/governance
- 7+ years of strong development / architecture experience in a hands-on role
- 7+ years of experience with one or more directories such as CA Directory, Oracle Directory, AD, Ping, or IBM Directory Server
- 7+ years of experience with: major operating systems such as Microsoft Windows and Unix; mainframe security packages such as TopSecret, ACF2 and RACF; and/or leading packaged application solutions for ERP systems, Active Directory, Exchange, CRM systems or portals
- 7+ years of experience with federated identity and web services security concepts such as SAML, Liberty ID-FF and ID-WSF, WS-Federation, OpenID, OAuth and WS-Security
- 7+ years of experience with development tools such as Eclipse, JDeveloper, Visual Studio and SQL Developer
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with Active Directory, SSO, LDAP, Webservices and/or Java/JSP's
- 5+ years of experience in deploying SailPoint IIQ and Security IQ, including full development of workflows, provisioning forms, custom forms, base account provisioning, password management, reports, access certifications, out-of-the-box connectors, custom connectors
- Familiarity of requirements gathering and deploying RPA tools with SailPoint Identity IQ or equivalent IAG solution
- 5+ years of experience in maintaining SailPoint IIQ and Security IQ and related processes & controls
- 5+ years of experience with role mining and role based access control with SailPoint IIQ
- 5+ years of experience with one or more databases such as Oracle, IBM and MS SQL etc.
- 5+ years of experience with at least one of the following development environments/languages: J2EE, Java, C/C++, .NET, C# or PL/SQL
- 5+ years of Windows, Linux and Solaris Operating Systems knowledge
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle Weblogic, JBOSS, Tomcat, Apache or IBM WebSphere
- Working knowledge of virtual directories such as Oracle Virtual Directory, Radiant Logic and OctetString
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent related field preferred, with a minimum of 7 years of experience in Information Technology OR in lieu of the Bachelor's degree, a minimum of 9 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems preferred
- CISSP, J2EE or equivalent a plus
If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the information in an alternative format, or if you have suggestions on how we can make this site more accessible, please contact us at: (212) 576-5811.
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Database, Social Media, Oracle, Operations, Technology, Marketing
Back to top