Ping Directory Identity Architect
- New York, NY
When you join New York Life, you're joining a company that values development, career growth, collaboration, innovation, and diversity & inclusion. We want employees to feel proud about being part of a company that is committed to doing the right thing. Through various resources and programs, you can grow your career while developing personally and professionally.
Locations: open to working in: New York, NY (New York) (Primary) , Atlanta, GA (Georgia), Dallas, TX (Texas), Jersey City, NJ (New Jersey), Lebanon, NJ (New Jersey), White Plains, and possibly additional areas.
- Designs and builds directory and associated data synchronization services, including Ping Directory, Active Directory, Azure AD and PKI services
- Analyzes identity management processes and services to reduce complexity, improve data quality, and improve process stability
- Provides L3/L4 support to operations teams to restore operations during P1 events and triage data quality issues
- Contributes to the development of the IAM functional strategy
- Resourceful, continuous learner able to adapt to new technologies quickly
- Perform the requirements, development, testing and implementation activities related to scalable enterprise directory and associated identity services
- Advanced knowledge of LDAP directories based on OpenDJ: Ping Directory, Oracle Directory or ForgeRock Directory.
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Advanced knowledge of data synchronization strategies and tools, including data synchronization engines and scripting languages (e.g. Perl, PowerShell, Python, Bash)
- Knowledge of certificate authorities, PKI and other authentication technologies
- Ability to evaluate controls and adhere to controlled technical development lifecycle and ITSM processes
- Work with stakeholders to define and document business requirements and technical documentation to integrate applications into directory and identity services.
- Work across IAM teams to ensure architecture coherence and alignment across user administration and governance, privileged access management, web access management services, logging and SIEM services.
- Ensure that directory architecture, designs, plans, controls, processes are aligned with IS strategy and standards and be able to communicate and defend architecture positions.
Core Technical Requirements:
- 7-10+ years of experience with Active Directory, ODSEE or Ping
- 7-10+ years of experience with Windows, Linux/Unix Operating Systems
- 7-10+ years development or scripting experience using Perl, PowerShell, Python, Bash
- 7-10+ years following formal development lifecycle experience, including the development of business/technical requirements, build, test and release documentation
- Familiarity with the JAVA, C#, IDEs, source code control. Hands-on experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent related field preferred, with a minimum of 10+ years of experience in Information Technology OR in lieu of the bachelor's degree, a minimum of 15 years of experience in Information Technology
- Demonstrated continuous learning through applicable certifications a plus
Recognized as one of Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and volunteerism, supported by our Foundation. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses "Be Good At Life." To learn more, please visit LinkedIn, our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com.
Job Requisition ID:82822
Job Segment: Architecture, Social Media, Information Systems, Database, Oracle, Engineering, Marketing, Technology
Back to top