Senior Technical Recruiter
The Senior Technical Recruiter will lead and manage the full lifecycle recruiting in support of NWTs aggressive growth plans. In this position you will manage the employment process including sourcing, identifying, pre-screening/qualifying, interviewing, negotiating and closing candidates. You will play a key role in building partnerships with hiring managers, implementing best practices, sourcing strategies, and continuous process improvement. This is a highly accountable and professional position that requires drive, motivation, and commitment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs duties and responsibilities commensurate with assigned functional area within a department(s) which may include, but are not limited to, any combination of the following tasks:
- Execute special recruitment programs to attract well qualified IT candidates for hard-to-fill positions
- Develop and maintained key networks to assist in recruitment strategies and partnerships; ability to maintain a consistent network and pipeline of talent
- Complete pre-employment processes including technical testing, reference checks and background checks
- Interview and assess candidates’ various technical skill sets: Java, .NET, Mainframe, Business Analyst's, Project Manager's and Network Engineers etc.
- Generate leads, referrals and new candidate flow through cold calls and networking
- Build company brand awareness through social media
- Utilize knowledge of innovative recruiting sources to pro-actively & creatively source, screen, evaluate and network with candidates
- B.A./B.S. in Business, Human Resources or related discipline required.
- 5 years’ experience in staffing/recruiting.
- Prior direct management and ownership of the staffing function is required.
- An advanced level of knowledge in full lifecycle recruiting components with a demonstrated track record.
- Demonstrated success with using best practice recruiting methods as well as developing new creative sources of candidates required.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of selection process and successfully manage challenging assignments required.
- Technical recruitment experience in an agency, Government contracting and/or corporate setting is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and past use of a web-based applicant tracking system and proficiency using MS Office with advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience using LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Indeed, and other niche sourcing tools required and leading of the Staffing function of a high tech software or consumer products company is highly desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Creative outgoing personality.
- Individual must be self-starter, goal oriented, quick learner, and ambitious.
- Must have strong customer focus, business acumen, process management, and communication and negotiation skills, as well as strong technical knowledge or aptitude.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
- Should be deadline and closure oriented.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
- High Energy Levels. Should be self-driven.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying building culture.
Back to top