Senior Business Analyst,Training Specialist
NewWave Technologies is hiring a Senior Business Analyst,Training Specialist.
- Create/Update Business Process Flow Diagrams
- Lead requirements gathering sessions with customer.
- Develops user stories for each sprint.
- Become the subject matter expert in the data use agreements process to develop business requirements, and also clarify requirements for the development team.
- Collaborate with the development team to identify, and prepare design layouts for business requirements.
- Plan, elicit, capture, analyze and validate business, functional and technical requirements.
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions and walkthroughs with clients and development team
- Perform current state analysis of existing business systems, applications and functions.
- Produce timely and high quality requirements-related work products, including requirement specifications, process flows, mock-ups and wireframes.
- Evolve into a subject-matter expert who can easily liaise between IT and other departments.
- Training: design and develop training materials (presentations, pamphlets).
- Prepare communications for upcoming training sessions.
- Leads formal, and informal training sessions for application users.
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years’ experience as a business analyst.
- 8+ years of overall IT experience in software development.
- Experience with both traditional Waterfall SDLC and Agile methodologies.
- Extensive experience planning, facilitating, eliciting, documenting and managing business, functional and technical requirements.
- Expertise in developing/mapping business process flow diagrams
- 2 to 3 years training experience
- Experience with developing training materials and conducting training sessions
- Excellent communication, teamwork and influencing skills that foster a collaborative and continuous-improvement environment.
- Excellent facilitation and organizational skills.
- Strong critical / analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- MS: Visio, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with the Atlassian Jira and Confluence
Back to top