Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Title: Quality Assurance Specialist
FLSA Classification: Exempt
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs duties and responsibilities commensurate with assigned functional area within a department(s) which may include, but are not limited to, any combination of the following tasks:
- Provides development of project Software Quality Assurance Plan and the implementation of procedures that conforms to the requirements of the contract.
Provides an independent assessment of how the project's software development process is being implemented relative to the defined process and recommends methods to optimize the organization's process.
Manages all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Conducts audits and reviews/analyzes data and documentation.
- Develops and implements procedures and test plans for assuring quality in a system development environment which supports large databases and applications.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Master’s degree and professional certifications in a relevant field. Preferred certifications or experience in the following:
- Windows 7 and higher
- MS Office 2010 and higher
- MS Project 2010 and higher
- MS SharePoint 2007 and higher
- Microsoft SQL Server - OLTP/OLAP, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
- Oracle 10g Database Server and higher
- SUN Solaris 8 and higher
- Windows Server 2008 and higher, Hyper-V, System Center
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of software development process.
- Knowledge of how to conduct audits.
- Knowledge of system development.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
Back to top