Project Manager - CCW
The Project Manager will provide technical, administrative and operational leadership to assigned projects or tasks. Manage project to established time lines and within budget.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned task(s).
- Support project management processes within the organization.
- Responsible for the oversight, coordination, and completion of assigned IT projects.
- Coordinates development of project scope, business and functional requirements, system design artifacts, detailed work plans, schedules, and status reports.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of projects.
- Builds and maintains working relationships with internal teams implementing projects and provides technical guidance as necessary.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews all projects and their deliverables.
- Define the resources needed to effectively execute the project.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using change management procedures.
- Manage stakeholders through effectively communicating project plans, status, progress, expectations, risks, assumptions and dependencies.
- Identify barriers and risk factors that may impede projects and manage risks through mitigation strategies and contingency planning.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project teams, and escalate as required.
- Conduct project lessons learned and post appropriate items to the knowledge repository.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related business or technical discipline such as information technology, computer science, or engineering, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or experience.
- 2-5 years of direct professional experience as a Project Manager, preferably with a strong emphasis on software development projects.
- Proven experience in preparing and modifying project plans and estimations, product traceability matrices, configuration management plans, risk management plans, project milestone reports, issues tracking reports, and project status reports as required.
- PMP Certification
- Strong understanding of SDL and CMMI methodologies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Microsoft Project
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
- Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
- Should be deadline and closure oriented.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
- High Energy Levels. Should be self-driven.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
Meet Some of NewWave Technologies's Employees
Azeb shapes the work environment for both NewWave and its clients by coordinating plans, conferences, and collateral for large customers, or organizing regular events for internal employees.
Back to top