Managed Services Engineer
NewWave Technologies seeks for a Managed Services Engineer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs duties and responsibilities commensurate with assigned functional area within a department(s) which may include, but are not limited to, any combination of the following tasks:
- Providing managed services support including such functions as configuring, testing and installing Adobe software on infrastructure provided by the customer.
- Provide Tier 3 support
- Develop and update operational documentation
- Application Engineer with 5-10 years of extensive experience deploying COTS solution on complex high performance infrastructure solutions. Even though not responsible for building servers and networking equipment, must have in-depth knowledge working in complex infrastructure and understanding datacenter operations.
- Adapt to and work effectively with a variety of clients and in challenging situations.
- Experience with CMS’ three zone architecture and TRA
- Cloud integration
- Use of automation tools such as Puppet
- Ability to work in a team environment and have sound judgment.
- Attention to detail, quick learner, have a positive attitude, ability to multi-task, self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain the completeness, timeliness and accuracy of all deliverables.
- Be able to perform the analysis as defined with specific Medicare laws, regulations, manuals, instructions and any additional information assigned by management.
- Possess critical thinking skills, reading and interpretation, writing, and communication skills.
- Understanding and wide application of methodology and subject matter related concepts, practices, standards and procedures with a general knowledge of other related business disciplines.
- A demonstrated ability to learn and acquire new technologies as needed as well as a willingness to do collaborative software development as necessary
- Able to work closely with all project stakeholders such as business users, project managers, and business analysts while delivering solutions.
- Works with limited supervision.
- Application Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss
- Frameworks: Apache Felix, Apache Aries, and Apache Sling,
- Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Redhat
- Cloud Computing: SAAS, Amazon Web Services
- Design/Architecture: Enterprise Design Patterns and RESTFul API Design
- CORBA/Orbix 2.3 Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2
- F5 load balancers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Microsoft Project
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
- Should be deadline and closure oriented.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
- High Energy Levels. Should be self-driven.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
Back to top