Job Title: Business Analyst
FLSA Classification: Exempt
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs duties and responsibilities commensurate with assigned functional area within a department(s) which may include, but are not limited to, any combination of the following tasks:
- Assists in the gathering the requirements and packaging work into iterative cycles (sprints).
- Creates user stories, epics, and themes.
- Documents work flows and processes based on requirements.
- Provides training and demonstrations as required.
- 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Master’s degree and professional certifications in a relevant field. Preferred certifications or experience in the following:
- Windows 7 and higher
- MS Office 2010 and higher
- MS Project 2010 and higher
- MS SharePoint 2007 and higher
- Microsoft SQL Server - OLTP/OLAP, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
- Oracle 10g Database Server and higher
- SUN Solaris 8 and higher
- Windows Server 2008 and higher, Hyper-V, System Center
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience in modern requirement gathering techniques including creation of user stories, epics, and themes.
- Experience with interative cycles (sprints).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to provide training and demonstrations effectively.
Back to top