ADOBE LiveCycle Developer
Job Title: Adobe LiveCycle Developer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs duties and responsibilities commensurate with assigned functional area within a department(s) which may include, but are not limited to, any combination of the following tasks:
- Provide development support and maintenance for all Adobe products and infrastructure.
- Requires 3+ years in Adobe Forms development plus knowledge of Correspondence management.
- Four (4) years of system analysis and programming experience on large scale systems, including working directly with customers to define their needs and product outputs, and satisfying those needs in a pre-determined time frame.
- Experience with Adobe LiveCycle ES 3 or 4, or Adobe AEM focusing on LiveCycle Designer, LiveCycle Workbench, LiveCycle Admin Console.
- Experience with XSD/XML design, programming and debugging.
- Experience with installation and maintenance the Adobe Suite of products (ALC, AEM etc.).
- Experienced in Adobe change management and LCA file deployments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
- Should be deadline and closure oriented.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
- High Energy Levels. Should be self-driven.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying building culture.
Meet Some of NewWave Technologies's Employees
Azeb shapes the work environment for both NewWave and its clients by coordinating plans, conferences, and collateral for large customers, or organizing regular events for internal employees.
Back to top