ADOBE LiveCycle Developer, Contingent
NewWave Technologies seeks for an ADOBE LiveCycle Developer, Contingent.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs duties and responsibilities commensurate with assigned functional area within a department(s) which may include, but are not limited to, any combination of the following tasks:
- Provide development support and maintenance for all Adobe products and infrastructure.
- Requires 3+ years in Adobe Forms development plus knowledge of Correspondence management.
- Four (4) years of system analysis and programming experience on large scale systems, including working directly with customers to define their needs and product outputs, and satisfying those needs in a pre-determined time frame.
- Experience with Adobe LiveCycle ES 3 or 4, or Adobe AEM focusing on LiveCycle Designer, LiveCycle Workbench, LiveCycle Admin Console.
- Experience with XSD/XML design, programming and debugging.
- Experience with installation and maintenance the Adobe Suite of products (ALC, AEM etc.).
- Experienced in Adobe change management and LCA file deployments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
- Should be deadline and closure oriented.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
- High Energy Levels. Should be self-driven.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying building culture.
Back to top