Field Marketing Manager
Newsela is an Instructional Content Platform that combines engaging, leveled content with integrated formative assessments and insights to supercharge engagement and learning in every subject. Students and teachers use Newsela to find digital content from hundreds of the best sources—from National Geographic to NASA, Biography.com to Encyclopedia Britannica, the Washington Post to the Wichita Eagle. Content is instructionalized to meet students where they are, with interactive tools and analytics to take them where they want to go. Newsela has become an essential solution for schools and districts, with a presence in over 90% of U.S. K-12 schools. Newsela is the content platform for the connected classroom.
What you will do
As Field Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing strategy and executing regional and national custom and sponsored events and measuring performance against goals. You will work with other marketing team members to ensure events are part of broader integrated campaigns that engage, inform, and activate schools and districts onto Newsela Pro.
- Build and execute custom and sponsored events aligned to regional sales priorities and revenue targets.
- Manage execution of the field-marketing plan and collaborate with SDRs and sales reps to ensure consistent and strong follow-through on sourced leads.
- Track and report on pipeline metrics.
- Understand complex buying processes involving multiple decision-makers.
- Communicate with sales in order to gain buy-in, understanding and participation in events.
- Understand the market trends in the region and build event content as needed.
Who you are
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5+ years field marketing experience.
- Track record of building innovative event programs.
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce to report on success of field programs.
- Proven ability to effectively execute integrated, streamlined marketing programs on both a strategic and tactical level.
- Demonstrated experience with freemium business models, especially driving high quality leads for sales.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver results in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
- Flexibility to quickly adapt and change strategy to align with business needs.
Back to top