Enterprise Sales Executive
Newsela is an Instructional Content Platform that brings together engaging, accessible content with integrated assessments and insights to supercharge reading engagement and learning in every subject. We are dedicated to our mission to unlock the written word for everyone. More than three years since our launch, Newsela is already in 75% of schools, across all 50 U.S. states, in addition to being in over 180 countries. The result has been more engaged readers—and engaged readers are better learners.
We are seeking a proven outside sales professional to sell Newsela Pro (on a subscription basis) at the district and state levels. We are looking to link our incredible product with your SaaS enterprise sales expertise to bring Newsela PRO to classrooms across the country and, in turn, to revolutionize the way students become great readers.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Build and develop relationships with key decision makers at the K-12 district level
- Building district relationships enhance Newsela’s penetration and revenue
- Provide accurate reporting on pipeline, current account activity and projected forecasts
- Design and implement lead generation campaigns for assigned accounts
- Work in a team-based sales environment
- Assist in developing regional campaigns to creatively target districts
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of successful enterprise sales experience with Saas B2B companies
- Experience selling complex deals and navigating multiple stakeholders to engineer the right solution for each customer
- Proven success in building a book of business with a significant portion of growth coming from new customers
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience selling digital products with a subscription-based revenue model
- Extremely energetic, flexible and nimble
- Experience selling to government institutions
- Used to a significant amount of travel (75-80%)
Meet Some of Newsela's Employees
Content Operations Manager
Rachel is responsible for assessing article production needs in order to meet monthly and quarterly targets. She ensures time and financial efficiency through contributor and technology management.
Back to top