- Manage 50 strategic Newsela PRO district-level accounts across the nation.
- Communicate with district leadership regularly on issues such as usage, engagement, renewal and cross-referrals.
- Collaborate with Community and Marketing teams on quarterly engagement campaigns for large accounts.
- Serve as a key coordinator to assist in the dramatic growth of an SaaS-based education company.
- Strategize and implement best practices to renew and upsell large accounts.
- Forecast and track large account metrics to demonstrate sales progress.
- Analyze sales pipeline and identify opportunities for growth.
- Meet and exceed individual and team-based KPIs.
- Meet and exceed quota.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years sales and/or client management experience.
- Demonstrated strategic account management skills, with special emphasis on key accounts.
- Demonstrated track record of overachieving quota in past positions, with special emphasis on client retention and growth. Please be prepared to discuss specific examples with metrics-driven results.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrated high achiever and sales professional (ranked top 5-10% of sales staff), and has demonstrated success working with other teams.
- Has excellent communication skills, preferably experience dealing with C-level executives.
- Previous experience in technology or SaaS.
- Experience in education or working with educators.
- Has a passion for building relationships with decision-makers - and those who can influence them - in the sales process.
- Has excellent negotiation, presentation, public speaking and facilitation skills.
- Experience leading and running marketing campaigns.
- Fast learner and highly responsive to feedback.
Meet Some of Newsela's Employees
Content Operations Manager
Rachel is responsible for assessing article production needs in order to meet monthly and quarterly targets. She ensures time and financial efficiency through contributor and technology management.
Back to top