At NewsCred, our mission is to help brands tell exceptional stories that drive business results. We believe this is the future of marketing, and it can make peoples’ lives better – and improve the internet, too.
The truth is, when we started NewsCred, we didn’t know much about marketing. But we did know, as individuals, that we weren’t satisfied with the way brands marketed to us. Fast-forward to today: We’re now the world’s leading content marketing company. We build software that supports marketers in content planning, creation, publishing, and analysis. We help brands speak to their audiences by providing both bespoke original content and content licensed from the world’s leading publishers. Finally, as pioneers in our industry, we provide unique professional services to ensure that our customers find measurable success through content marketing.
NewsCred exists because of the simply stated but enormously difficult challenge that marketers have in publishing wonderful content that actually helps us, the individuals that they are ultimately trying to reach.
Learn more at newscred.com and follow us on Twitter @newscred
The design work will include illustrations, static infographics, interactive and animated visuals, and data visualizations. You will work closely with editors and account managers to deliver best-in-class designs. You will lead design vision for specific projects and also be a part of the ideation process for additional projects we propose and undertake.
- Bachelor degree in graphic design or other communication design major
- Fluency with Adobe Creative Suite on a Mac platform, particularly with Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- A keen eye for layout, design and color
- A strong understanding and deep love for typography
- Illustration skills (especially digital, vector-based) a must
- Intimate understanding of the digital world (desktop, tablet, iPads and iPhones/smart phone) with experience designing for mobile
- Ability to work with account and editorial teams to direct projects on a conceptual level (providing direction, ideas), manage process, and then execute
- Comfortable presenting work to and interacting with clients
- Ability to manage projects as well as leading your own projects
- Work quickly and independently but also as part of a team; can multitask and prioritize comfortably; can meet tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to learn, try new things, problem solve, and create the design trend of tomorrow
What we can offer you!
- Best in class compensation plans
- Great benefits, including medical, vision and dental
- Generous vacation policy
- Huge variety of snacks and drinks, catered lunches and happy hours
- Training and career development
Please let us know why you are interested in this position by including a cover letter with your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.
Meet Some of NewsCred's Employees
Director of Customer Success
Lauren manages Pre-sales and Implementation Teams that operate to architect and implement solutions for their clients. Lauren ensures their success while helping clients create a broader vision and understanding of their corporate purpose.
Back to top