At NewsCred, our mission is to help brands tell exceptional stories that drive business results. We believe this is the future of marketing, and it can make peoples’ lives better – and improve the internet, too.
The truth is, when we started NewsCred, we didn’t know much about marketing. But we did know, as individuals, that we weren’t satisfied with the way brands marketed to us. Fast-forward to today: We’re now the world’s leading content marketing company. We build software that supports marketers in content planning, creation, publishing, and analysis. We help brands speak to their audiences by providing both bespoke original content and content licensed from the world’s leading publishers. Finally, as pioneers in our industry, we provide unique professional services to ensure that our customers find measurable success through content marketing.
NewsCred exists because of the simply stated but enormously difficult challenge that marketers have in publishing wonderful content that actually helps us, the individuals that they are ultimately trying to reach.
Learn more at newscred.com and follow us on Twitter @newscred
The Problem: NewsCred has an unique and amazing engineering culture that we are really proud of, but nobody knows about it. Your job is to spare no cost and leave no stone unturned in getting the word out about what we’re doing at NewsCred Engineering. Activities you might find yourself engaged in include but are not limited to:
- Being the editor-in-chief for our engineering blog
- Representing the company at tech events
- Leading campus recruiting initiatives
- Managing our engineering team’s social media presence
We think you’ll be good at this job if you:
- are technically oriented. You might have a software engineering background or at the very least dabbled in hacking at some point.
- consider organization to be one of your strengths. This role will involve coordinating a lot of different activities with large numbers of very busy people.
- are extroverted or at the very least enjoy interacting with lots of people, some of whom you know but most of whom are strangers to you.
What we can offer you!
- Everything we talk about in our “How We Work” document
- Best-in-class compensation plans and equity in the company
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds in the industry
- All-company Demo Day/catered lunches on Friday
- Our culture, which is the most important thing we offer: A place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth industry. This is your company.
And of course we also have:
- Great benefits, including medical, vision, and dental, a 401k match, ping pong tables, and a generous vacation policy. And massage days (Don’t worry, it’s by a professional)
Come see why our culture has won numerous awards, including Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Workplaces and a spot on the 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising + Marketing for the second year in a row!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.
Back to top