Technical Consultant (Implementation Engineer)
At NewsCred, our mission is to help brands tell exceptional stories that drive business results. We believe this is the future of marketing, and it can make people's’ lives better – and improve the internet, too.
We’re now the world’s leading content marketing company. We build software that supports marketers in content planning, creation, publishing, and analysis. We help brands speak to their audiences by providing both bespoke original content and content licensed from the world’s leading publishers. Finally, as pioneers in our industry, we provide unique professional services to ensure that our customers find measurable success through content marketing.
NewsCred exists because of the simply stated but enormously difficult challenge that marketers have in publishing wonderful content that actually helps us, the individuals that they are ultimately trying to reach.
Learn more at newscred.com and follow us on Twitter @newscred
The Technical Consultant is responsible for onboarding our enterprise customers onto our software. Technical Consultants will liaise with customers on key technical issues, new integrations, configurations etc. to ensure our platform is driving long term program success for our customer. As the main customer-facing technical resource, this role is critical to driving product adoption across our customer base.. The Technical Consultant validates the scope of the technical project, coordinates across customer and internal teams to execute on the delivery plan, configures the Newscred CMP software platform, provides end user training and generally enables the customers to have a fast and productive onboarding experience. After the onboarding is complete, the Technical Consultant is may be engaged in a program depending on when their speciality is required for success, such as complex integrations or ongoing site changes/management.. . The Technical Consultant works alongside PreSales and Customer Success Engineers and in conjunction with the Advisory and Content team to provide an excellent customer experience and drive overall program success. Internally, the Technical Consultant is the liaison between the customer and R&D, and must understand both the customer workflow and product to communicate the needs of the customer. This is a critical role within the company as Newscred treats customers exceptionally well and takes pride in fostering a highly enthusiastic customer base. This role is a direct contributing factor to our winning service model. All candidates must be able to quickly establish strong, trusted relationships with customers and understand this as critical to success.
- Serve as technical subject matter expert for NewsCred products, providing technical guidance for new and existing clients
- Quickly analyze product requirements from customer and architect the CMP solution to drive long term adoption
- Configure the CMP platform for customers including supporting third party integrations, website development, and setting up analytics
- Manage new enterprise customers’ implementation from late stage deal alignment to completion of their first 30-90 days of their product experience
- Work closely with PreSales engineers to ensure successful post sales transition based on any discussions or requirements captured during the sales cycle
- Work closely with product teams to maintain an in-depth understanding of the technology and its application to customer needs
- Responsible for channeling product feedback, both defects and enhancement requests, to the R&D team
- Proven project delivery success with at least 3 years of experience in SaaS and/or marketing technology companies
- Experience working in CMS platforms such as WordPress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager, etc.
- Familiarity with JSON, RSS, XML
- Proficient problem solver with the ability to understand the inner workings of complex systems
- Quick learner capable of handling concurrent tasks in a fast paced environment with enthusiasm and willingness to constantly learn
- Content Marketing experience is preferred, as is an understanding of the channels and technologies that support it (social, amplification, marketing automation)
- Experience leading training on enterprise software
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Thrives in ambiguity & bringing order to complex situations and issues
- Ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously with minimal direction
- Willingness to travel (up to 25% of the time)
What we can offer you!
- Everything we talk about in our “How We Work” document
- Best-in-class compensation plans and equity in the company
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds in the industry
- All-company Demo Day/catered lunches on Friday
- Our culture, which is the most important thing we offer: A place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth industry. This is your company.
- Generous benefits package.
Come see why our culture has won numerous awards, including Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Workplaces and a spot on the 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising + Marketing for the second year in a row!
Meet Some of NewsCred's Employees
Neil connects NewsCred with enterprise brands, delving into their challenges and demonstrating how NewsCred can provide the solutions needed to succeed.
Back to top