Talent Acquisition Partner (Contract)
The truth is, when we started NewsCred, we didn’t know much about marketing. But we did know, as individuals, that we weren’t satisfied with the way brands marketed to us. Fast-forward to today: We’re now the world’s leading content marketing company. We build software that supports marketers in content planning, creation, publishing, and analysis. We help brands speak to their audiences by providing both bespoke original content and content licensed from the world’s leading publishers. Finally, as pioneers in our industry, we provide unique professional services to ensure that our customers find measurable success through content marketing.
NewsCred exists because of the simply stated but enormously difficult challenge that marketers have in publishing wonderful content that actually helps us, the individuals that they are ultimately trying to reach.
Learn more at newscred.com and follow us on Twitter @newscred
We are actively looking to add a Talent Acquisition Partner consultant to help us grow and build our team with the best talent in the industry! Your role is to source, attract, engage and hire talent that is the best fit for our company and culture The ideal candidate will have an extensive network in the Greater New York Area, a demonstrable track record of recruitment and be an active participant in the startup community. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to collaborate with all levels and functions of the organization. If you have an unrelenting drive to find the best of the best, both culturally and professionally, this is the role for you. Most importantly, you treat your candidates with the same amount of respect you would your colleagues.
- Source, screen and recruit candidates in technical and non-technical positions in departments including Engineering, Product, Sales and Customer Success with hiring managers to draft position profiles and shape roles.
- Manage our ATS and analytics reporting for all positions
- Ensure a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience through all stages of the recruiting process
- Coordinate candidate meetings and travel schedules as needed
- Network and partner with team to evangelize our employer brand (including attending recruitment events, job fairs, meets ups, etc.)
- 2 - 7 years of relevant full cycle recruiting experience required.
- Experience in a startup or technology company preferred.
- Demonstrated ability in sourcing/screening for positions across multiple departments.
- Experience and strong proficiency in sourcing candidates via LinkedIn and job boards.
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems and analytical reporting.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth and dynamic environment.
- BA/BS required
- Best-in-class compensation plans
- Generous, unlimited vacation policy
- Huge variety of snacks and drinks, catered lunches and happy hours
- Training and career development
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.
Meet Some of NewsCred's Employees
Director of Customer Success
Lauren manages Pre-sales and Implementation Teams that operate to architect and implement solutions for their clients. Lauren ensures their success while helping clients create a broader vision and understanding of their corporate purpose.
Back to top