Sr. Director/Director, Product Marketing
At NewsCred, our mission is to help brands tell exceptional stories that drive business results. We believe this is the future of marketing, and it can make peoples’ lives better – and improve the internet, too.
The truth is, when we started NewsCred, we didn’t know much about marketing. But we did know, as individuals, that we weren’t satisfied with the way brands marketed to us. Fast-forward to today: We’re now the world’s leading content marketing company. We build software that supports marketers in content planning, creation, publishing, and analysis. We help brands speak to their audiences by providing both bespoke original content and content licensed from the world’s leading publishers. Finally, as pioneers in our industry, we provide unique professional services to ensure that our customers find measurable success through content marketing.
NewsCred exists because of the simply stated but enormously difficult challenge that marketers have in publishing wonderful content that actually helps us, the individuals that they are ultimately trying to reach.
Learn more at newscred.com and follow us on Twitter @newscred
We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketer to drive NewsCred’s product positioning as the leader in enterprise content marketing solutions. The ideal candidate is a proven leader with excellent communication and management skills, has a strong passion for marketing technology and defining the future of content marketing, has experience building and managing teams, is hands-on and knows how to move mountains. We have big ambitions for product marketing at NewsCred -- and we want you to help us lead that charge.
- Develop the Go-to-Market launch strategy for the product portfolio, new customer experiences and features within the NewsCred software: define objectives, create messaging, develop offerings and pricing. Lead rollout programs including sales enablement, customer communications and external marketing (collateral, website, content, PR and demand generation strategy)
- Lead product launch process -- integrating and aligning Product, Sales and Marketing to bring new products to market
- Collaborate with and contribute to strategic product decisions with the Product and Marketing teams. Give and solicit feedback from other team members with the aim of producing the highest quality work.
- Ensure that internal communication is clear, consistent and that feedback loops are seamless. Build our Sales Enablement and Training practice, including the development and rollout of materials such as sales demos, scripts, videos, customer stories, case studies, etc.
- Lead internal product communications and training across all teams -- Sales, Product, Customer Success and Marketing -- and around the product roadmap, sprint releases and the announcement of new product experiences.
- Manage analyst relations with top firms such as Forrester and Gartner. Lead quarterly analyst briefings, product updates and thought leadership. Develop recurring content showcasing NewsCred product experiences, including 1-2 blog posts a month, whitepapers and webinars.
- Strong communication and copywriting skills are a must. Define NewsCred value proposition, including customer pain points, differentiators, market trends, competitive segment analysis and objection handling.
What we can offer you!
- Everything we talk about in our “How We Work” document
- Best-in-class compensation plans and equity in the company
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds in the industry
- All-company Demo Day/catered lunches on Friday
- Our culture, which is the most important thing we offer: A place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth industry. This is your company.
And of course we also have:
- Great benefits, including medical, vision, and dental, a 401k match, ping pong tables, and a generous vacation policy. And massage days (Don’t worry, it’s by a professional)
Come see why our culture has won numerous awards, including Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Workplaces and a spot on the 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising + Marketing for the second year in a row!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.
Meet Some of NewsCred's Employees
Neil connects NewsCred with enterprise brands, delving into their challenges and demonstrating how NewsCred can provide the solutions needed to succeed.
Back to top