At NewsCred, our mission is to help brands tell exceptional stories that drive business results. We believe this is the future of marketing, and it can make peoples’ lives better – and improve the internet, too.
The truth is, when we started NewsCred, we didn’t know much about marketing. But we did know, as individuals, that we weren’t satisfied with the way brands marketed to us. Fast-forward to today: We’re now the world’s leading content marketing company. We build software that supports marketers in content planning, creation, publishing, and analysis. We help brands speak to their audiences by providing both bespoke original content and content licensed from the world’s leading publishers. Finally, as pioneers in our industry, we provide unique professional services to ensure that our customers find measurable success through content marketing.
NewsCred exists because of the simply stated but enormously difficult challenge that marketers have in publishing wonderful content that actually helps us, the individuals that they are ultimately trying to reach.
Learn more at newscred.com and follow us on Twitter @newscred
NewsCred is seeking a sales consultant interested in joining a highly successful and growing SaaS start-up. The sales consultant works in the pre-sales team and collaborates with the sales team to lead client discovery and pitch tailored solutions. The responsibility of the pre-sales team is to enable the sales team to win more qualified deals, and to do it faster. The pre-sales team plays a strategic role in the company success, is highly knowledgeable in product functionality, editorial service offerings, and is able to speak to content marketing strategies to inspire content marketers.
- Provide technical guidance in sales meetings for product, content, service, integration and customer onboardingLead discovery sessions asking questions to understand customer needs and translating business objectives into software / services requirements
- Make the Newscred value proposition tangible through discussion and interactive product demonstration
- Prepare and maintain a library of custom demonstrations, mock-ups and stories of customer solutions
- Respond to questions from customers, including detailed integration consultations as well as responding to RFP/RFIsWork cross-functionally with sales, services and product teams to assist in closing deals
- College degree
- BA or BS in a technical field is a plus
- 5+ years working in a cloud software company in a client facing role, preferably implementing or managing customer's success
- Understanding in content marketing and social media marketing a plus
What we can offer you!
- Everything we talk about in our “How We Work” document
- Best-in-class compensation plans and equity in the company
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds in the industry
- Our culture, which is the most important thing we offer: A place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth industry. This is your company.
And of course we also have:
- Great benefits, including a pension fund with match and a generous vacation policy
Come see why our culture has won numerous awards, including Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Workplaces and a spot on the 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising + Marketing for the second year in a row!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.
Meet Some of NewsCred's Employees
Director of Customer Success
Lauren manages Pre-sales and Implementation Teams that operate to architect and implement solutions for their clients. Lauren ensures their success while helping clients create a broader vision and understanding of their corporate purpose.
Back to top