NewsCred is seeking a sales consultant interested in joining a highly successful and growing SaaS start-up. The sales consultant works in the pre-sales team and collaborates with the sales team to lead client discovery and pitch tailored solutions. The responsibility of the pre-sales team is to enable the sales team to win more qualified deals, and to do it faster. The pre-sales team plays a strategic role in the company success, is highly knowledgeable in product functionality, editorial service offerings, and is able to speak to content marketing strategies to inspire content marketers.
- Provide technical guidance in sales meetings for product, content, service, integration and customer onboarding
- Lead discovery sessions asking questions to understand customer needs and translating business objectives into software / services requirements
- Make the Newscred value proposition tangible through discussion and interactive product demonstration
- Prepare and maintain a library of custom demonstrations, mock-ups and stories of customer solutions
- Respond to questions from customers, including detailed integration consultations as well as responding to RFP/RFIs
- Work cross-functionally with sales, services and product teams to assist in closing deals
- College degree
- BA or BS in a technical field is a plus
- 5+ years working in a cloud software company in a client facing role, preferably implementing or managing customer's success
- Understanding in content marketing and social media marketing a plus
- What we can offer you!
- Best in class compensation plans
- Great benefits, including medical, vision and dental
- Generous vacation policy
- Huge variety of snacks and drinks, catered lunches and happy hours
- Training and career development
- Chosen as one of Crain's Best Places to Work in 2014
Please let us know why you are interested in this position by including a cover letter with your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.
Back to top