Software Engineer Internship - January 2019
Extended Application Deadline: 30th November 2018
Internship Start Date: January 2019
We expect the candidates to have at least the following qualifications/skills:
- Programming knowledge, understanding database, knowledge of algorithm, data structure
- Good analytical skill
- Eager to learn
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work in a team and also independently
- Friendly, motivated
What we offer and expect
The project will be lead by direct guidance of a dedicated supervisor & with the help of other different technical mentors.
By the successful end of the program, we expect the interns to have following skills/knowledge
- Understanding Company & Culture
- Agile Methodologies
- Technical Skills -
- Code Management(Code repository, revision control & code management) with github
- Configuration Management
- Cloud Infrastructure Management
- Understanding and manipulating data
- Client (stakeholder) Support [Optional]
- A workable solution for the project.
- A document on the entire work, e.g. internship paper
- Presentation of project
- Competitive monthly salary (as offered in the industry for similar role)
- Daily catered lunch
- Communal-Transportation inside Dhaka
Please include pet projects under the title "personal projects". Including personal projects in your resume will help your resume to stand out, please do include Github links where we can read your code.
Upon successful completion of the internship program, outstanding candidates may be offered a full-time position as a Software Engineer.
Back to top