Software Engineer Internship 2017
Minimum 3 months extended upto 6 months
Start date: November 2017
Application Deadline: N/A
We expect the candidates to have at least the following qualifications/skills:
- Programming knowledge, understanding database, knowledge of algorithm, data structure
- Good analytical skill
- Eager to learn
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work in a team and also independently
- Friendly, motivated
What we offer and expect
The project will be lead by direct guidance of a dedicated supervisor & with the help of other different technical mentors.
By the successful end of the program, we expect the interns to have following skills/knowledge
- Understanding Company & Culture
- Agile Methodologies
- Technical Skills -
- Code Management(Code repository, revision control & code management) with github
- Configuration Management
- Cloud Infrastructure Management
- Understanding and manipulating data
- Client (stakeholder) Support [Optional]
- A workable solution for the project.
- A document on the entire work, e.g. internship paper
- Presentation of project
- Competitive monthly salary (as offered in the industry for similar role)
- Daily catered lunch
Upon successful completion of the internship program, outstanding candidates may be offered a full-time position as a Software Engineer.
Meet Some of NewsCred's Employees
Director of Customer Success
Lauren manages Pre-sales and Implementation Teams that operate to architect and implement solutions for their clients. Lauren ensures their success while helping clients create a broader vision and understanding of their corporate purpose.
Back to top