Software Engineer Internship 2017
Minimum 3 months extended upto 6 months
Start date: November 2017
Application Deadline: N/A
We expect the candidates to have at least the following qualifications/skills:
- Programming knowledge, understanding database, knowledge of algorithm, data structure
- Good analytical skill
- Eager to learn
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work in a team and also independently
- Friendly, motivated
What we offer and expect
The project will be lead by direct guidance of a dedicated supervisor & with the help of other different technical mentors.
By the successful end of the program, we expect the interns to have following skills/knowledge
- Understanding Company & Culture
- Agile Methodologies
- Technical Skills -
- Code Management(Code repository, revision control & code management) with github
- Configuration Management
- Cloud Infrastructure Management
- Understanding and manipulating data
- Client (stakeholder) Support [Optional]
- A workable solution for the project.
- A document on the entire work, e.g. internship paper
- Presentation of project
- Competitive monthly salary (as offered in the industry for similar role)
- Daily catered lunch
Upon successful completion of the internship program, outstanding candidates may be offered a full-time position as a Software Engineer.
Meet Some of NewsCred's Employees
Neil connects NewsCred with enterprise brands, delving into their challenges and demonstrating how NewsCred can provide the solutions needed to succeed.
Back to top