Senior Enterprise Sales (UK)
NewsCred, the world’s leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work.
NewsCred is a two-time Gartner-leader and a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our New York, London, and Dhaka offices, nearly 200 brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, and energy to shaping the future of an industry.
Our bread and butter is enterprise content marketing, and we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed and original content, and comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the world’s biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise.
But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organizations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira and Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralize where campaigns get planned and marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content and the robustness of our software.
Your door-opening track record proves your approach to sales is disciplined and consultative, and that you have a unique ability to navigate your way through even the most complex companies to win over senior-level decision-makers.
The ideal candidate is extremely motivated, driven, and has a nose for commercial success. They will drive revenue via both new logos and upselling and cross-selling existing customers.
What You’ll Do
- Develop executive-level relationships with clients and prospects to advance individual opportunities and client relationships.
- Able to develop new business and manage a complex sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals
- Complete detailed account plans and be able to prospect as a result
- Work closely with other departments including Marketing, Product Management, Client Services, and Legal to maximise opportunities and productivity for the Sales Team.
- Capable of leveraging your relationships and your knowledge of the territory in which you are selling
- Highly motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, willing to both prospect constantly and manage a developed book of business
- Understand the marketing tech ecosystem and being able to articulate NewsCred’s unique position within it
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years selling complex application enterprise software solutions (Direct to B2B Marketing preferred)
- B2B Experience is important and role has European coverage
- Smart and dedicated sales professional with a highly collaborative, value-driven and honest approach to delivering customer success
- Experienced individual contributor selling applications packaged at $150,000+
- Creative and strategic thinker with experience in building strategic, long-term partnerships with marketers from large, FTSE 100 type, companies
- Detail-oriented with strong time management skills
- Strong client services skills
- Ability and willingness to travel 25% of the time
- Degree level education
- Has practised a proven sales methodology - MEDDIC and Command of Message Training a plus
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Everything we talk about in our “How We Work” document
- Best-in-class compensation plans and equity in the company
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds in the industry
- All-office catered lunches on Friday
- Our culture, which is the most important thing we offer: A place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth industry. This is your company.
And of course we also have:
- Great benefits, including various insurance (like medical, dental, life, etc) a pension match, and an unlimited holiday allowance.
NewsCred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, promoting and hiring a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace and that inclusivity means more than just good intentions.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.
Back to top