Senior Enterprise Sales
NewsCred is a two year in a row Gartner MarTech Leader for content marketing platforms. Our mission is to help unleash the power of marketing teams by creating the world’s first marketing operating system.
We believe that modern marketing organizations will run on software as the foundational, operational platform that serves as a single source of truth for all activity — to centralize where work gets done, to strategically plan campaigns, to create and publish content to every channel, to collect analytics across operational efficiency and performance, and to be a critical gauge on the CMO’s dashboard.
Think Jira or Basecamp for one of the last areas of the business world that doesn’t have a modern operating system. We have the lead because of our status as the world’s leader in content marketing over the last ten years.
We’re also an incredible culture. Take a look at our “How We Work” document or our Instagram account to get a taste of things. It’s fun here, and you get the opportunity to learn and do more than you would anywhere else.
Learn more at newscred.com.
Your door-opening track record proves your approach to sales is disciplined and consultative, and that you have a unique ability to navigate your way through even the most complex companies to win over senior-level decision makers.
The ideal candidate is extremely motivated, driven, and has a nose for commercial success. They will drive revenue via both new logos and upselling and cross-selling existing customers.
- Develop executive level relationships with clients and prospects to advance individual opportunities and client relationships.
- Able to develop new business and manage a complex sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals
- Complete detailed account plans and be able to prospect as a result
- Work closely with other departments including Marketing, Product Management, Client Services, and Legal to maximize opportunities and productivity for the Sales Team.
- Capable of leveraging your relationships and your knowledge of the territory in which you are selling
- Highly motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, willing to both prospect constantly and manage a developed book of business
- Understand the marketing tech ecosystem and being able to articulate NewsCred’s unique position within it
- 5+ years selling complex application enterprise software solutions (Direct to B2B Marketing preferred)
- B2B Experience is important and role has national coverage
- Smart and dedicated sales professional with a highly collaborative, value-driven and honest approach to delivering customer success
- Experienced individual contributor selling applications packaged at $150,000+
- Creative and strategic thinker with experience in building strategic, long-term partnerships with marketers from Fortune 1000 companies
- Detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Strong client services skills
- Ability and willingness to travel 50% of the time
- Has practiced a proven sales methodology - MEDDIC and Command of Message Training a plus
What we can offer you!
- Everything we talk about in our “How We Work” document
- Best-in-class compensation plans and equity in the company
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds in the industry
- All-company Demo Day/catered lunches on Friday
- Our culture, which is the most important thing we offer: A place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth industry. This is your company.
And of course we also have:
- Great benefits, including medical, vision, and dental, a 401k match, and an unlimited vacation policy.
Come see why our culture has won numerous awards, including Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Workplaces and a spot on the 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising + Marketing for the second year in a row!
Meet Some of NewsCred's Employees
Lauren H.Director of Customer Success
Lauren manages Pre-sales and Implementation Teams that operate to architect and implement solutions for their clients. Lauren ensures their success while helping clients create a broader vision and understanding of their corporate purpose.
Back to top