The truth is, when we started NewsCred, we didn’t know much about marketing. But we did know, as individuals, that we weren’t satisfied with the way brands marketed to us. Fast-forward to today: We’re now the world’s leading content marketing company. We build software that supports marketers in content planning, creation, publishing, and analysis. We help brands speak to their audiences by providing both bespoke original content and content licensed from the world’s leading publishers. Finally, as pioneers in our industry, we provide unique professional services to ensure that our customers find measurable success through content marketing.
NewsCred exists because of the simply stated but enormously difficult challenge that marketers have in publishing wonderful content that actually helps us, the individuals that they are ultimately trying to reach.
We are building a revolutionary technology platform for all of the world’s content. Filtering, streaming and organizing millions of articles a day, in real-time. That’s a lot of data, a lot of content and a lot of opportunities to build something amazing. Join a brilliant, fun team of operations experts that are solving big problems every day.
NewsCred is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst with the technical skills and talent to navigate our current CRM suite of tools, primarily Salesforce Sales Cloud. Improving our business processes is going to help us get to the next level of sales, marketing, and leadership. As a part of the operations side of the business, your role will be integral to getting us there.
Individuals that succeed at NewsCred are intelligent, highly motivated, fearless team players with great senses of humor.
- 4+ years Salesforce Experience;
- Business Analyst - working directly with the business partners to help solve business problems;
- Salesforce Administrator Experience - creating/managing workflow rules, data validations, triggers, products, and objects;
- Proficiency in Salesforce developer language and tools;
- Experience with SFDC integrations with external applications, such as Netsuite, Xactly, etc;
- Configuration - responsible for the design and functionality of the SFDC platform;
- Long term project management and stakeholder management experience;
- Experience managing and implementing 3rd party CRM tools (i.e. Yesware, Org Charts, Analytics Dashboards, etc.) is a plus;
- Salesforce.com Admin Certification preferred;
- Marketing industry experience preferred.
What we can offer you!
- Awesome Culture - passionate, driven and fun team
- Two annual festival bonuses
- Flexible vacation policy
- Communal transport facilities
- Catered lunch
- Medical insurance
Meet Some of NewsCred's Employees
Director of Customer Success
Lauren manages Pre-sales and Implementation Teams that operate to architect and implement solutions for their clients. Lauren ensures their success while helping clients create a broader vision and understanding of their corporate purpose.
Back to top