Sales Support Representative
At NewsCred, our mission is to help brands tell exceptional stories that drive business results. We believe this is the future of marketing, and it can make people’s lives better – and improve the internet, too.
The truth is, when we started NewsCred, we didn’t know much about marketing. But we did know, as individuals, that we weren’t satisfied with the way brands marketed to us. Fast-forward to today: We’re now the world’s leading content marketing company. We build software that supports marketers in content planning, creation, publishing, and analysis. We help brands speak to their audiences by providing both bespoke original content and content licensed from the world’s leading publishers. Finally, as pioneers in our industry, we provide unique professional services to ensure that our customers find measurable success through content marketing.
NewsCred exists because of the simply stated but enormously difficult challenge that marketers have in publishing wonderful content that actually helps us, the individuals that they are ultimately trying to reach.
Learn more at newscred.com and follow us on Twitter @newscred
NewsCred is seeking a Sales Support Representative to be a member of our front line sales team. The role is a high volume, high activity position focused on thorough research of our priority prospective clients, helping our sales team focus on the right players in the right companies. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit with a deep passion for sales support & research, extremely motivated, driven, and will assist with arming our sales team with best-in-class company intelligence.
- Researching NewsCred's top target accounts
- Develop account-specific expertise
- Build comprehensive prospect list for our sales team
- Supporting Account Executives with organizational charts
- Ongoing sales-specific project completion
- Ongoing maintenance of sales lead lists
- Conducting need/solutions analysis
- Exceeding quarterly KPI’s
- Ability to communicate effectively with team
- Excellent verbal and written English and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Hunger for opportunity
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Self-starter and motivated individual who is disciplined, creative, and independent
- Highly enthusiastic, confident, curious, and interested in the SaaS space
- Must be coachable
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
What we can offer you!
- Best in class compensation plans
- Awesome Culture - passionate, driven and fun team
- Two annual festival bonuses
- Flexible vacation policy
- Communal Transport facilities
- Free catered lunch
- Medical insurance
- Training and career development
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.
Back to top