At NewsCred, our mission is to help brands tell exceptional stories that drive business results. We believe this is the future of marketing, and it can make peoples’ lives better – and improve the internet, too.
We’re now the world’s leading content marketing company. We build software that supports marketers in content planning, creation, publishing, and analysis. We help brands speak to their audiences by providing both bespoke original content and content licensed from the world’s leading publishers. Finally, as pioneers in our industry, we provide unique professional services to ensure that our customers find measurable success through content marketing.
NewsCred exists because of the simply stated but enormously difficult challenge that marketers have in publishing wonderful content that actually helps us, the individuals that they are ultimately trying to reach.
Learn more at newscred.com and follow us on Twitter @newscred
NewsCred is seeking several Sales Directors (Senior Enterprise Sales Executives) in New York City to call on the country's top brands and agencies. You will build solid long-term relationships with your clients and have a reputation for being the go-to contact for content marketing. Your main responsibility will be to lead sales and consult on how our software and premium content can increase audience engagement and thought leadership for brands and publishers alike.
Your door-opening track record proves your approach to sales is disciplined and consultative, and that you have a unique ability to navigate your way through even the most complex companies to win over senior-level decision makers.
The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial spirit with deep passion for media, extremely motivated, driven, and will grow revenue through new business opportunities.
- Clear understanding of NewsCred’s platform, sales process and related products/solutions
- Develop executive level relationships with clients and partners to advance individual opportunities and client relationships.
- Able to develop new business and manage a complex sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals
- Work closely with other departments including Marketing, Product Management, Client Services, and Legal to maximize opportunities and productivity for the Sales Team.
- Monitor and track client concerns, questions, and product customization requests
- Capable of leveraging your relationships and your knowledge of the territory in which you are selling
- Consult with senior management to resolve client issues and ensure timely deliverables
- Highly motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, willing to both prospect constantly and manage a developed book of business
- 5 years selling complex application enterprise software solutions (SaaS sales preferred)
- Smart and dedicated sales professional with a highly collaborative, value-driven and honest approach to delivering customer success
- Sales experience with both a technology and media/advertising
- Experienced individual contributor selling applications packaged at $100,000+
- Experience and familiarity with social media strategy
- Creative and strategic thinker with experience in building strategic, long-term partnerships with marketers from fortune 1000 companies
- Detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Strong client services skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
What we can offer you!
- Everything we talk about in our “How We Work” document
- Best-in-class compensation plans and equity in the company
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds in the industry
- All-company Demo Day/catered lunches on Friday
- Our culture, which is the most important thing we offer: A place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth industry. This is your company.
And of course we also have:
- Great benefits, including medical, vision, and dental, a 401k match, ping pong tables, and a generous vacation policy. And massage days (Don’t worry, it’s by a professional)
Come see why our culture has won numerous awards, including Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Workplaces and a spot on the 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising + Marketing for the second year in a row!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.
Meet Some of NewsCred's Employees
Neil connects NewsCred with enterprise brands, delving into their challenges and demonstrating how NewsCred can provide the solutions needed to succeed.
Back to top