At NewsCred, our mission is to help brands tell exceptional stories that drive business results. We believe this is the future of marketing, and it can make peoples’ lives better – and improve the internet, too.
The truth is, when we started NewsCred, we didn’t know much about marketing. But we did know, as individuals, that we weren’t satisfied with the way brands marketed to us. Fast-forward to today: We’re now the world’s leading content marketing company. We build software that supports marketers in content planning, creation, publishing, and analysis. We help brands speak to their audiences by providing both bespoke original content and content licensed from the world’s leading publishers. Finally, as pioneers in our industry, we provide unique professional services to ensure that our customers find measurable success through content marketing.
NewsCred exists because of the simply stated but enormously difficult challenge that marketers have in publishing wonderful content that actually helps us, the individuals that they are ultimately trying to reach.
Learn more at newscred.com and follow us on Twitter @newscred
The Program Manager is responsible for onboarding our enterprise customers onto our suite of product and services. As the main implementation resource and primary contributing factor to the customer’s first impressions of Newscred, this role is critical to long term customer value and success. The primary role of the Program Manager is to guide the customer journey for the initial 30-90 days after contract is signed. The Program Manager validates the scope of the implementation project, coordinates across customer and internal teams to execute on the delivery plan, configures the Newscred CMC software platform, provides end user training for CMC and generally enables the customers to have a positive experience. After the onboarding is complete, the Program Manager is responsible for the overall long-term program success. The Program Manager works alongside PreSales Engineers and in conjunction with Account Managers, the Technical Support team, and the Editorial team to provide an excellent customer experience. Internally, the Program Manager is the liaison between the customer and R&D, and must understand both the customer workflow and product to communicate the needs of the customer. This is a critical role within the company as Newscred treats customers exceptionally well and takes pride in fostering a highly enthusiastic customer base. This role is a direct contributing factor to our winning service model. All candidates must be able to quickly establish strong, trusted relationships with customers and understand this as critical to success.
- Work closely with client services and sales to ensure successful post sales transition based on any discussions or requirements captured during the sales cycle.
- Serve as technical subject matter expert for NewsCred products, provide technical support for new clients and existing clients.
- Manage new enterprise clients’ implementation from late stage deal alignment to completion of their first 30-90 days of their product experience.
- Work closely with product teams to maintain an in-depth understanding of the technology and its application to client prospect needs.
- Proven project delivery success with at least 3 years of experience in SaaS, marketing, technology companies.
- Experience working in CMS platforms such as WordPress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager, etc.
- Familiarity with JSON, RSS, XML preferred.
- Content Marketing experience is preferred, as is an understanding of the channels and technologies that support it (social, amplification, marketing automation)
- Experience leading training on enterprise software.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Quick learner with excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced, fluid operating environment and a willingness to constantly learn.
- The ability to communicate with many parties including: sales staff, customers and multiple departments.
- Willingness to travel (up to 25% of the time)
What we can offer you!
- Everything we talk about in our “How We Work” document
- Best-in-class compensation plans and equity in the company
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds in the industry
- All-company Demo Day/catered lunches on Friday
- Our culture, which is the most important thing we offer: A place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth industry. This is your company.
And of course we also have:
Come see why our culture has won numerous awards, including Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Workplaces and a spot on the 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising + Marketing for the second year in a row!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.
Back to top