At NewsCred, our mission is to help brands tell exceptional stories that drive business results. We believe this is the future of marketing, and it can make peoples’ lives better – and improve the internet, too.
The truth is, when we started NewsCred, we didn’t know much about marketing. But we did know, as individuals, that we weren’t satisfied with the way brands marketed to us. Fast-forward to today: We’re now the world’s leading content marketing company. We build software that supports marketers in content planning, creation, publishing, and analysis. We help brands speak to their audiences by providing both bespoke original content and content licensed from the world’s leading publishers. Finally, as pioneers in our industry, we provide unique professional services to ensure that our customers find measurable success through content marketing.
NewsCred exists because of the simply stated but enormously difficult challenge that marketers have in publishing wonderful content that actually helps us, the individuals that they are ultimately trying to reach.
Learn more at newscred.com and follow us on Twitter @newscred
Join our amazing Product and Design team! Help us imagine and build the future of our market-leading web application. You will be empowered to do the best work of your career.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are an experienced Product Manager with a passion for building innovative products.
You have significant experience in SaaS and user experience. You are obsessed with finding creative technology solutions. Your user-centric view is evident in all of your work and you believe products should be obvious, clean, fast and reliable (which happen to be our product design principles).
- You are a natural leader with strong communication and collaboration skills.
You can share your product vision clearly, structure a plan to reach it, and inspire a cross-functional team to execute like a well-oiled machine. You have an exceptional ability to explain complex technology to executives one moment and dig into code or design with your team the next.
- You are a strategist who is able to step out of the day-to-day and see the big picture.
You stay on top of the latest technology and market trends. You are constantly thinking about the success the product and the company and acting as a key contributor across all functions.
- You are ruthless when it comes to prioritizing time and work.
You are adept at distinguishing what is important from what is noise (however loud) and prioritizing accordingly. You live and breathe the notion that a great product team delivers customer value as fast and continuously as possible.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will lead a cross-functional agile software development team focused on driving customer satisfaction and business value.
- You will be heavily involved in every aspect of product development from ideation to delivery, working with product designers, engineers, stakeholders and customers.
- You will become a domain expert in your area of responsibility and stay ahead of the curve.
- You will provide support to our sales, marketing and customer success teams and serve as a communication bridge.
- You will contribute to strategic decisions with the product and executive teams.
- You will help us grow an incredible product culture.
- At least 4-6 years as a product manager in SaaS with measurable successes.
- Strong understanding of user experience design. (Hands-on experience a plus.)
- Considerable experience conducting user and market research and using data to inform decisions.
- Academic background in computer science, web development/design or substantial relevant experience.
And of course we also have:
Great benefits, including medical, vision, and dental, a 401k match, ping pong tables, and a generous vacation policy. And massage days (Don’t worry, it’s by a professional)
Come see why our culture has won numerous awards, including Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Workplaces and a spot on the 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising + Marketing for the second year in a row!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.
Meet Some of NewsCred's Employees
Neil connects NewsCred with enterprise brands, delving into their challenges and demonstrating how NewsCred can provide the solutions needed to succeed.
Back to top